I didn't have a screen protector on my storm and it was just fine. I put the incase slider on my 3gs which I love but it peeled up the sides of the screen protector and its all bubbled. Its the ones from ATT. I'm about to just take it off because it looks bad. Does anyone not use a screen protector?
    07-20-09 03:27 PM
    i would put a new one on and then carefully slide the phone in the case. it is good protection. i have had my phone for like 5 months now and it still looks brand new like i bought it yesterday
    07-20-09 03:48 PM
    I don't have an iphone but I would say yes definitely to screen protectors. Fingerprints can get ugly.
    07-20-09 03:50 PM
    Indeed get one... Helps your iPhone's screen looking new and increases resell value! I'd recommend a Power Support Anti-Glare if you like a matte finish(Anti-glare Film for iPhone 3G/3GS - iPhone 3G/3GS Accessories - Power Support USA) or the Power Support Crystal Film if you like it more glossy(Crystal Film for iPhone 3G/3GS - iPhone 3G/3GS Accessories - Power Support USA).

Both are great but it comes down to personal preference and btw they come in packs of 2 and try to stay away from Zagg. I've used all these products and truthfully speaking I don't like the Zagg because it attracts ALLLLLL your finger oils..
    07-20-09 04:53 PM
    Thanks, Ill look at those.
    07-20-09 08:50 PM
    I would recommend the crystal one....I am using the same its pretty good...
    07-21-09 01:33 PM
    I would recommend the crystal one....I am using the same its pretty good...
    Thanks. Yea I looked at their website. That's what I'm gonna order. I love my incase slider so I hope it works with it. I got some non glare ones from best buy and they suck. It takes away from the beautiful screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 01:42 PM
    didnt notice any difference in the screen between before and after applying the crystal screen protector...key is steady hands or finding some one with steady hands...
    I applied one on my spouses and its messed up
    07-21-09 01:52 PM
    I don't use one on my 3GS. I did on my 3G because it didn't have the same screen. I just wish I can find somethig to keep all the pocket lint off my screen and out of the case. I wish I can spray static-gaurd on the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 02:00 PM
    I have had my 3Gs since launch day and was originally using a screen protector. I recently took it off because it began to peel on the corners and I just figured, what the ****. I'll keep it off. I usually hate fingerprints and can't stand the sight of them, but they really aren't an issue. Have to wipe the phone once after using it for awhile, but that's it. The beauty of the glass and colours of the screen are worth it.
    07-21-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD