So I got an Otterbox Defender for my 3GS but I'm having the "oil slick" issue with my screen. I've read a few suggestions that adding a screen protector will help to eliminate it. I've also read that baby powder on the inside of the Otterbox screen will help too - but I'm not so sure I want to try that solution - seems to me like the powder would eventually cause scratches.

So - what protector seems to be the best? Zagg Invis Shield? Best Skins Ever? Power Support Anti Glare?

I'd appreciate any suggestions or opinions - I have a BSE on my Curve and the install was a semi-harrowing experience with the water and so forth - but overall I've been pretty happy with it.

Thanks!
    07-13-09 08:28 AM
    I just bought my iphone 3gs and invi shield yesterday. After 1 hour and half, I finally finished applying the skin on my iphone without any problem because I have exp. with the stuff like this before on my Macbook Pro.

To me, Phantomskinz is much cheaper than Zagg (especially you use the coupon crackberry20 for 20% off), but it works as well as Zagg. I do have Phantomskinz on my 13" Macbook Pro , so I am confident to promote the quality and price of Phantomskinz.

Get back to the iphone. To me, the Zagg shield is good for the back side only, not with the screen. Because the screen with Zagg is not too clear and smooth for touching. I am willing to take a picture of mine to you.

So I am thinking about buying another screen protector (best choice is Power Support Crystal Film) for my iphone. And then I will buy a Sena Slim pouch to completely protect my phone in the pocket.

Finally, to me, the best protection is: Phantomskinz for the back + Power Support for screen protector and Sena Slim Pouch.

Enjoy your iPhone ^__^
    07-13-09 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD