I loved the Curve -

The thing truly did all i expected and actually more. I even got many of my firends and wife to get one over the past few years....

But i waited since 2007 for an iPhone of Verizon. AND Like Popeye, thats all i can stand and i cant stand no more. I just need to try the sickness and slickness of Apple UI on a phone. I just love geeky tech stuff and this seems to be the current geek pinnacle...

Sure I am worried about ATT , but screw it (sorta?)

I am nervous but excited - so please talk me down from the buyers remourse ledge !
    06-15-10 09:58 PM
    getting the iPhone 4 I assume ??
    06-15-10 10:11 PM
    yes- the 4
    06-15-10 10:24 PM
    Do you have any friends that use AT&T around your area? If yes how's there reception? If good then do what feels best for you... I'll be getting the Iphone 4 too once it comes to Canada ... It's not going to be my primary device since I had the 3G and 3GS but liked blackberry better for my day to day needs. But one thinks for sure the Iphone 4 is going to a sick phone . If the reception is good in your area I think you will love it... if it's not good FORGET it.... Remember it's a phone... it needs to be able to make calls lol.
    Here in Canada I don't think we have a network that is THAT bad... A lot of people complain about AT&T...... Maybe over reacting?? Never experienced such horrible service like some make it sound.

Good look with it
    06-15-10 10:32 PM
    yes- the 4
    Then you have nothing to worry about, if you are in a big city that ATT has 3G coverage in, you're pretty safe switching.. I did here in a western burb of Cleveland and I don't miss VZW that much, but I'm curious to see how much was the cellular radio in the 3G and 3GS... since i've been in mountains before with no service and another att subscriber without an iphone had 5 bars and I was like WTF ? ... so the radio improvements I can't wait to see with the 4
    06-15-10 10:35 PM
    i live in NYC suburb area - friends who have ATT say they never have any issues... however, i do travel around USA for work about 10% of the time.... we will see
    06-15-10 10:40 PM
    only issue i've seen is in small towns.... and out in bfe... service is still pretty good... some dead spots but even with non 3g areas... apps on iphone still work.. try that on a bb lol
    06-15-10 10:48 PM
    SHOOT - just realized no one is ever home during the day - do i actually take off June 24/25 to wait for a damn delivery? how dumb !!
    06-15-10 11:38 PM
    SHOOT - just realized no one is ever home during the day - do i actually take off June 24/25 to wait for a damn delivery? how dumb !!

I'd be tracking it online, since they should be able to give you at least tracking info and with whom.. and kick back and watch it come to you lol ... in other words yes I would LOL

Why I have my reserved at Apple and can go pickup on the 24th lol right across the street from where I live... love it love it love it lol
    06-16-10 09:53 AM
    I made the jump too, after sitting at my computer from 11pm Monday night until 7:45 am yesterday morning when I finally got my order in through the AT&T site. The only problem is that I had an issue porting my number over that didn't get resolved until last night, and I hope that doesn't affect my getting it on the 24th or the 25th. When I was on the phone with the Verizon tech and he was asking why I was leaving and tried to sell me on Android I felt like I was in the middle of a break-up lol
    06-16-10 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD