RTM Remember The Milk is integrated with Siri. I have used it before but with Siri integration this should be a really nice app.

Also Apple is working on a Siri Driven TV.....
    10-28-11 09:39 AM

Also Apple is working on a Siri Driven TV.....

Why Siri Won't Work on your TV

10-28-11 10:46 AM
    Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - Get Ready for Apple's Siri-Powered HDTV

Not my TV but an Apple TV.... A complete system not just the little black box.
    10-28-11 12:29 PM
    Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - Get Ready for Apple's Siri-Powered HDTV

Not my TV but an Apple TV.... A complete system not just the little black box.
    I think it's an interesting concept that will possibly drive televisions being just an extension of our computing lives (even as much as it is already). I think, though, the article does provide a pretty good idea regarding cost. On the plus side, Apple's manufacturing techniques have allowed it to continue to lower costs to the consumer on most of its product. But you still have things like their 27" monitor at $1000. Granted, the quality of the monitor and LED/LCD used far outpaces any Dell/HP 27" monitor in the $300 range, but unless you ned that clarity (or just want an Apple Monitor), it becomes difficult to justify.

Same will go with the HDTV. If Apple does put in this technology alongside a very high quality LED-based monitoring system, can they keep the costs to a reasonable amount? Because a 42" 1080p television prices at, say, $2000, will only be bought by those interested in high quality, have a good deal of disposable income, or just like Apple products. Which is fine, but we've seen Apple shift from exclusivity to putting their products in everyone's hands (free/$100/$200 iphones, $999 MBA, relatively affordable iMac/Mac Mini, etc.)

We'll see; should be interesting either way.
    10-28-11 02:53 PM
    Using RTM on my BB, PC(Outlook), iMac and iPod Touch.

Siri is not ready for the hardcore GTD crowd yet.

Teach Siri To Interact With RememberTheMilk | TechCrunch
    Last edited by RetroAndreas; 10-28-11 at 09:36 PM.
    10-28-11 09:31 PM
    Apple to me is making every industry they jump in better. And I love that about them they force industries to push the envelope.
    Accidental Post likes this.
    10-29-11 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD