funny how this is the apple section of crackberry. I am pretty sure that the OP can post here if they please. you are the one who seems to be lost
    How am I lost?

A BB user that may switch to an iPhone coming here to get feedback from former BB users that have made the switch, users like myself contemplating the switch and/or looking for the latest information on the device.

I'll always be a BB fan and wish this innovative company the best, It's the glee in watching a company falter that I find interesting/disturbing in some of the posters here.

As to the statement about the OP, I didn't say that they can't posts here, simply that the topic should be moved.
    06-26-11 08:05 AM
    Very good post Andreas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 09:46 AM
    How am I lost?

A BB user that may switch to an iPhone coming here to get feedback from former BB users that have made the switch, users like myself contemplating the switch and/or looking for the latest information on the device.

I'll always be a BB fan and wish this innovative company the best, It's the glee in watching a company falter that I find interesting/disturbing in some of the posters here.

As to the statement about the OP, I didn't say that they can't posts here, simply that the topic should be moved.
    As the OP moved where??????? To a BB thread?????
    06-26-11 10:36 AM
    It should just be locked. It just shows what most non-BB users are doing on CB. They're not here to "share their smartphone knowledge" with the community. It just flamebait and trolling. When any negative Apple news comes out, they won't post it in this forum to help other users. They're only worried about pushing their Jesus phone in our faces...

If this site were for the community, they would eliminate these other phone sub-forums and point them to their appropriate forums, TIPB, Android Central, etc. But they'd rather create traffic by diluting what CB should be and causing these constant flame battles...

Maybe its time to find a TRULY dedicated BB site... but it would be better if Crackberry became one again.
    Last edited by TheScionicMan; 06-26-11 at 02:58 PM.
    meganVee likes this.
    06-26-11 02:56 PM
    don't act like BB users are completely innocent from putting ridiculous things on this site. I had 4 BBs and came here for a majority of my questions and when I posted something asking a newb question more than once I got no help and just insults because I didn't know anything about BBs.

and it's not like Apple users hacked CB and made their own area...CB added that for them just like they did for Android users. So if you have your panties in such a bunch over CB adding others to this site, take it up with them. You're only participating in what you call a "flame battle" if you're just going to complain and not take action.

oh and they do point Apple/Android users to other "pure" forums, but they can't make people go there. This is still a free country.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-26-11 09:25 PM
    also if you bothered to read more than the one thread, we do help each other here. so way to just read one thread and freak out.
    06-26-11 09:25 PM
    don't act like BB users are completely innocent from putting ridiculous things on this site. I had 4 BBs and came here for a majority of my questions and when I posted something asking a newb question more than once I got no help and just insults because I didn't know anything about BBs.

and it's not like Apple users hacked CB and made their own area...CB added that for them just like they did for Android users. So if you have your panties in such a bunch over CB adding others to this site, take it up with them. You're only participating in what you call a "flame battle" if you're just going to complain and not take action.

oh and they do point Apple/Android users to other "pure" forums, but they can't make people go there. This is still a free country.
    I don't know why anybody would not have given you help. I tend to be very helpful in the device and manufacturer forums. It's threads like this that bring out the worst in peoples posts.
    06-27-11 08:01 AM
    The sky is falling, the sky is falling!
    06-27-11 09:37 AM
    haha! yeah idk why people wouldn't help me either. /shrug

just like idk why people start legit threads then it turns into "my phone is bigger than your phone!" oh did i say bigger? i meant better... :P

it's the same thing really. just like there are some stuck up apple/android people there ARE stuck up BB people...no one is perfect or innocent here. we all suck sometimes.

and honestly i'd rather post here than at the apple.com forums cause if you say things like "jailbreak" or "unlock" there i feel like a siren goes off in Steve Jobs' house. lol
    Last edited by olliegrl; 06-27-11 at 11:11 AM.
    06-27-11 11:04 AM
    Omfg if pkcable said it must be true!
    olliegrl likes this.
    06-27-11 12:10 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD