Poor RIM and BB.

OUCH:

RIM expected to report earnings drop - MarketWatch
    06-16-11 12:36 PM
    so sad actually...i LOVED my first BB. I couldn't put it down.

poor BBs....if they would JUST keep up with the times, they wouldn't be facing this...
    06-16-11 12:45 PM
    Maybe they need to get belfastdispatcher to speak at the shareholder's meeting.
    06-16-11 12:55 PM
    That made my day CPA.....
    06-16-11 01:28 PM
    We should start a RIM Dead Pool for the US.......
    06-16-11 01:29 PM
    What's unfortunate is that he would be the only one there.
    SevereDeceit likes this.
    06-16-11 01:30 PM
    Must be a slow news day in the land of Magic...
    06-16-11 02:35 PM
    Must be a real slow day. Kind of reinforces my belief that certain people look at the stock price of a company before making a purchase.
    06-16-11 03:31 PM
    What's unfortunate is that he would be the only one there.
    rofl....
    06-16-11 04:26 PM
    LOL, they only made a few billion last quarter. They might as well shutter the place and move on...

You guys act like you're in the Apple profit-sharing plan, instead of the ones getting fleeced for their profits.. Don't hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back...
    06-16-11 04:31 PM
    yes yes we know. apple is run by dr. evil and it's taking over the world and secretly sabotaging RIM's device plans and that's why RIM can't come up with a decent phone for 2011 that's up to par with it's competitor's.

Apple actually sends iphone users pamphlets about how we should just diss RIM at every chance we get. I just got mine in my secret mail tube that apple installed in my apartment for me yesterday.

how bout you guys?
    06-16-11 04:38 PM
    AHAHAHAHAHA. Yes.

Bel, it is time for you to make moves. You would definitely be a better lead than what they have now by a long shot.
    06-16-11 05:40 PM
    Still waiting for my iTube to be installed.
    06-16-11 06:24 PM
    AHAHAHAHAHA. Yes.

Bel, it is time for you to make moves. You would definitely be a better lead than what they have now by a long shot.
    They need to get these new phones out. My wife is complaining about the clicking.
    06-16-11 06:41 PM
    It's all outta love, belfast, enjoy the debates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 10:09 PM
    You guys are being too dramatic. Rim's gonna be here forever.

06-16-11 11:47 PM
    The BES will keep RIM in business but yes many regular consumers are jumping ship. Come drink the Kool-Aid!! Its delicious
    mrsadkins9399 likes this.
    06-22-11 04:17 PM
    You guys are being too dramatic. Rim's gonna be here forever.

That may be the case; the question remaining is, in what form?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    06-22-11 06:00 PM
    What does this have to do istuff in the iphone section other than trying to stir something up? I thought you all knew that RIM is dead, I guess you like beating a dead horse............... is it that it isn't dead yet so you have to make yourselves feel better. I also thought you all didn't care about RIM. Seems like someone(s) do.

Anyway have fun with it.
    06-22-11 08:48 PM
    That may be the case; the question remaining is, in what form?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    In what form do I think you guys are being too dramatic, or in what form do I think Rim will be here forever?

06-23-11 06:11 AM
    If it happened to rim it could happen to apple, again.
    06-23-11 09:50 AM
    If it happened to rim it could happen to apple, again.
    It could happen to anyone. That is not the point.

The title is "The RIM Death March". Not "The Apple Death March that could have happened years ago" or the "This can happen to anyone death march".

It is happening to RIM. There is no denying it. Will they die? Doubtful. Will QNX truly save them? Possibly. Are the next few years going to be extremelly stressful for RIM? I don't doubt it.

RIM needs to learn how to successfully market their products and things could get a little better. Oh, and get those QNX superphones out to actually compete with the competition. No, OS 7 devices will not be anything special to anyone but current BB owners. I'm sure these devices will bring in new users, but not like Android or the iPhone. RIM needs to make more compelling products that make people want to instantly go out and buy the device on release (create the hype). The only people who do that now are BB fanboys that buy anything RIM puts out, and current BB users waiting for the next best thing/upgrade from their device. The average consumer has no clue when the next Bold is coming out. Everyone knows when the iPhone is coming out (same with Android devices due to carriers marketing the heck out of them).
    Last edited by avt123; 06-23-11 at 10:38 AM.
    06-23-11 10:35 AM
    It could happen to anyone. That is not the point.

The title is "The RIM Death March". Not "The Apple Death March that could have happened years ago" or the "This can happen to anyone death march".

It is happening to RIM. There is no denying it. Will they die? Doubtful. Will QNX truly save them? Possibly. Are the next few years going to be extremelly stressful for RIM? I don't doubt it.

RIM needs to learn how to successfully market their products and things could get a little better. Oh, and get those QNX superphones out to actually compete with the competition. No, OS 7 devices will not be anything special to anyone but current BB owners. I'm sure these devices will bring in new users, but not like Android or the iPhone. RIM needs to make more compelling products that make people want to instantly go out and buy the device on release (create the hype). The only people who do that now are BB fanboys that buy anything RIM puts out, and current BB users waiting for the next best thing/upgrade from their device. The average consumer has no clue when the next Bold is coming out. Everyone knows when the iPhone is coming
    out (same with Android devices due to carriers marketing the heck out of them).
    The problem isn't marketing. RIM really doesn't have much to market now. The problem is that they are too little too late with releasing products. The playbook was officially announced in Sept. 2010 and it wasn't released until 7 months later. Even then it was half-baked. They have been talking about QNX forever but it won't be on a phone out until 2012. RIM already pushed back the release of the 9930. By the time these devices are available they are no longer competitive. No wonder there is a mass exodus of BB users towards apple and android. This is why you see never ending threads on the death of RIM and predictions of losses in RIM stock.
    06-24-11 04:53 AM
    The Original Post doesn't belong in this section of the forum.

As to the posters here ridiculing Rim and its users maybe its time to move along to Apple Land. You no longer serve any useful purpose here.
    06-26-11 07:22 AM
    The Original Post doesn't belong in this section of the forum.

As to the posters here ridiculing Rim and its users maybe its time to move along to Apple Land. You no longer serve any useful purpose here.
    funny how this is the apple section of crackberry. I am pretty sure that the OP can post here if they please. you are the one who seems to be lost
    06-26-11 07:27 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD