http://www.thestreet.com/story/10850265/1/apple-announcement-steve-jobs-unveils-new-products.html

Fore those that are intrested

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 02:31 PM
    Oh man, that new Nano looks awesome!
    09-01-10 03:40 PM
    Is it just me, or does Apple continue to kick the sh*# out of their competition?
    09-01-10 04:16 PM
    Is it just me, or does Apple continue to kick the sh*# out of their competition?
    I agree. An iPod with retina display, HD recording, Facetime and more, all for $230..., nothing comes close.
    09-01-10 04:22 PM
    I agree. An iPod with retina display, HD recording, Facetime and more, all for $230..., nothing comes close.
    too bad no 3G on the touch like the ipad, or i prolly would of picked one up
    09-01-10 04:38 PM
    Todays event made my mouth water.

The only thing I was disappointed in was the Apple TV, but only because I had just purchased mine on January and this one is 99 :-(

But still, at 99 who could complain???
    09-01-10 04:47 PM
    Apparently, the proximity sensor issue will also be fixed when the 4.1 update becomes available. Also, Bluetooth problems and bad performance on 3G will also be fixed.
    09-01-10 05:50 PM
    I actually feel sorry for the competition. Apple is totally kicking A$$

Google,HP & MS had to go back to the drawing board with their tablets after the iPad was released.
    I'm actually waiting for the rumored 7" iPad. The form factor is perfect for me.
    09-01-10 06:49 PM
    I actually feel sorry for the competition. Apple is totally kicking A$$

Google,HP & MS had to go back to the drawing board with their tablets after the iPad was released.
    I'm actually waiting for the rumored 7" iPad. The form factor is perfect for me.
    I'm curious what the next Zune is going to look like.
    09-01-10 07:24 PM
    Apple knows the market...and how to market..
    a very Deadly combination..
    although i buy apple products...there are some features that i can't agree with..
    take the case of the ipad.. No USB means i'm stucked with AT&T for the broadband connection..
    i won't be able to use my Virgin Mobile pre paid account
    i'm sure i'm not the only one who noticed this..
    it seems APPLE is making the consumer bend to their rules and not the other way around..
    that same reason prevented me from buying the Macbook Air and just upgrading to a macbook Pro back in 2008..
    09-01-10 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD