You couldnt be more wrong if you tried pal. But I guess since you apparently are a top executive at Apple and know every thing they are planning on doing or not doing I should believe you.
    Really? What company is going to allow someone to continuely bash them with the "there's a map for that" and "iDont has...." or whatever.

These rumors have been going out and about for 2 years no? I don't see why you guys want VZW to get the phone, it won't happen. These th reads pop up every week, and not only me, but others have commented and keep telling you it won't happen... so I don't see why you guys keep thinking it will.
    11-15-09 03:40 PM
    Really? What company is going to allow someone to continuely bash them with the "there's a map for that" and "iDont has...." or whatever.

These rumors have been going out and about for 2 years no? I don't see why you guys want VZW to get the phone, it won't happen. These th reads pop up every week, and not only me, but others have commented and keep telling you it won't happen... so I don't see why you guys keep thinking it will.
    And I dont see why you ATT fanbois keep saying it wont. You have no idea what is going on in either company. So those of you who keep saying "it wont ever happen" sound more stupid than people who say, "I hope it will" or "I think it might".

And you obviously have no real world knowledge of the business world because its called advertising and there have been many instances where a company has advertised against another yet ends up turning around and doing some sort of business with that company. I guess you forgot how Apple railed against Intel back in the day. Oh wait, Apples have Intel procs now. And you obviously dont know in the business world that $$$$ talks and if Steve Jobs thinks he can make an additional $7 billion in revenue by selling the iPhone on Verizon, as several business analysts have projected, then he will do just that and not worry about what Verizon is running in their ads.
    11-15-09 04:02 PM
    And you VZW fanbois are any different?

The HUGE difference from your proposed situation is if VZW was getting it next year, theyd ALREADY be in talks with VZW. This isnt, oh they ran the bash ads 5 years ago were over it now. This is here and now. Theyd be in talks already, and probably near finalized, for a phone coming out in 7 months and Apple WOULDNT allow VZW to be bashing the iphone in their ads.

Thatd be the most moronic mindshare loss Apple could do, and a lot of their product is their image. We dont pull theories out of the air this is bits of fact and some common sense contrary to the "omg im a VZW fanboi and I want it so bad so its coming" nonsense. Furthermore, theres ZERO factual evidence it IS coming beyond a rumor mill that was wrong last year on the same lame rumor. Theyve proven themselves unreliable as a source.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 11-15-09 at 05:20 PM.
    11-15-09 05:16 PM
    I look forward to people eating their words in 9 months...
    11-15-09 05:43 PM
    Apple isnt going to allow VZW to get it. They just got the droid, which is the competitor of the iPhone. VZW has continually bashed apple for the past couple of months, and again... as many have said it, apple will not turn to VZW - they arent going to go to a company that bashes their product or insults them.... Plus, I wouldn't want the iPhone to be on a VZW network. VZW would never allow apple to use iTunes to get applications, as they want their applications to be opened.... it's not going to happen.
    Yeah, kinda like how Verizon sued alltell and then bought them? Kind of like how Alltell bashed Verizon and then allowed them to be bought by them. Obviously you do not understand the corporate world. If Apple can increase it's market share significantly by making a CDMA iPhone, Steve Jobs will. It's not about ego. It's about revenue.
    11-15-09 06:31 PM
    Yea me too.

Yeah, kinda like how Verizon sued alltell and then bought them? Kind of like how Alltell bashed Verizon and then allowed them to be bought by them. Obviously you do not understand the corporate world. If Apple can increase it's market share significantly by making a CDMA iPhone, Steve Jobs will. It's not about ego. It's about revenue.
    Exactly, someone who gets it.
    11-15-09 08:12 PM
    You mean like last year.. and the year before that and the other 100 rumors prior to this one...

There will never be a CDMA iAnything.. Apple has already said CDMA is inferior and would not spend any money on development for it. Patience Verizon fanbois.. you will get the iPhone, just not anytime soon..not until LTE is mainstream.

Brings back the ole Blu-ray vs HD-DUD days.. blue vs red.. ahhhh, we all know who won that battle.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 11-16-09 at 09:29 AM. Reason: because I can.
    11-16-09 09:24 AM
    Honestly by the time LTE is launched, Verizon will already have many different options that outshine the iDont.
    11-17-09 06:10 PM
    You mean like last year.. and the year before that and the other 100 rumors prior to this one...

There will never be a CDMA iAnything.. Apple has already said CDMA is inferior and would not spend any money on development for it. Patience Verizon fanbois.. you will get the iPhone, just not anytime soon..not until LTE is mainstream.

Brings back the ole Blu-ray vs HD-DUD days.. blue vs red.. ahhhh, we all know who won that battle.
    Because Verizon is going to be CDMA forever, amirite?

Get a clue.
    11-17-09 06:36 PM
    Because Verizon is going to be CDMA forever, amirite?

Get a clue.
    What part of not until LTE being mainstream did you not understand?

Patience Verizon fanbois.. you will get the iPhone, just not anytime soon..not until LTE is mainstream.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 11-17-09 at 09:18 PM.
    11-17-09 09:14 PM
    If verizon was to get the iphone early for some reason kiss AT&T goodbye.....
    11-18-09 10:46 AM
    Who the heck would want to buy an iPhone with a 2.8 inch screen? iPhone lite? Huh?
    11-18-09 11:05 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD