Well I downloaded my 1st theme onto winterboard and I don't really like it. Is there anyway I can remove it? I guess I just wanted to try out how to do it since I am newly jailbroken. Also speaking of themes, I downloaded a black carbon fiber theme with custom icons, not sure what the actual name is, some of the icons I have are still stock meaning they didn't change with the theme. I think the ones that didn't change are mainly ones that I got from the app store. Anyways, is there any way I can change those icons to look like the rest? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 10:27 AM
    Yes, go into cydia-manage-packages. There you will see it listed, click it, hit modify at the top right, hit remove, delete it. You cant, to my knowledge change icons within a theme.
    Last edited by pilsbury; 11-06-10 at 03:26 PM.
    11-06-10 10:44 AM
    yes you can.

install sbsettings on your iphone from cydia: SBSettings · Cydia

install winspc on your pc: Windows Guide To Using WinSCP With iPhone

install openssh on your iphone from cydia: Hack that Phone - Installing OpenSSH, using Fugu, shutting off the service, and changing the root and mobile passwords

once this is done you can go here: Hack that Phone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard - Section 2: Creating a basic theme

Having photoshop is a must to change icons or add icons to themes.
    11-06-10 11:30 PM
    ^^^ I learned something new, thanks
    11-07-10 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD