I love playing around with this app. I've wanted to try it since I first heard about it but it was only for the iPhone and I was on a Berry. I downloaded it a couple weeks ago. Just got alerted this morning to an update. Went to get it and that's when the pop up appeared about a separate, new version of RL. The one I originally downloaded (and updated this morning) is now called RedLaser Classic. Then the new improved release is called RedLaser (no change there). I much prefer the new RedLaser. Still free, too!

Check it out, it's a handy app, especially for bargain hunters!

Edit: Just to clarify, in app store RedLaser Classic is the prior version but renamed. The RedLaser app shown is actually the new release.
    Last edited by periwinklemoon; 11-03-11 at 07:57 AM.
    11-03-11 07:54 AM
    I don't see this app on this site, at redlaser or bb app world; where did you find it?
    Thanks
    11-07-11 09:04 AM
    I don't see this app on this site, at redlaser or bb app world; where did you find it?
    Thanks
    It is an iOS app.
    11-07-11 09:54 AM
    It's in the iPhone app store, spelled all one word, redlaser. Here is their web site: RedLaser.com - Impossibly Accurate Barcode Scanning
    11-07-11 08:06 PM
    Looks very cool. Thanks. Fedex tracking says my iphone will arrive tomorrow....so I'll definitely download it.
    11-07-11 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD