hi folks, i am looking for a recommendation for a belt clip case for my iphone 4s

currently with my iphone 4 i am using the Blackberry storm II belt clip case and that works perfectly with the iphone 4.

i recently bought an iphone 4S and got the otterbox case with that however it wont fit into the storm II case with the otterbox case on..

can anyone recommend a belt clip case ( preferably blackberry one ) that will hold the iphone 4S with the otterbox case on,

thanks
    05-14-12 04:31 AM
    Doesnt the Otterbox come with a belt clip?
    05-14-12 05:33 PM
    Doesnt the Otterbox come with a belt clip?
    might not have gotten the defender series. that is the only one that comes with a holster.
    check seidio.com i like their cases better than otterbox
    05-14-12 06:14 PM
    OtterBox commuter with a seidio spring clip holster works very well for me.

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~
    05-18-12 12:37 AM
    I use this one. If pink isn't your color, they have other colors. Built in SP, belt clip and 2 layers of protection. I also use an OB Defender, but love the Ballistics ones also. Plus you can't beat $17. The case was $8 when I bought it.
    05-18-12 08:14 AM
    otterbox defender
    07-08-12 08:43 AM
    might not have gotten the defender series. that is the only one that comes with a holster.
    check seidio.com i like their cases better than otterbox
    I agree. I'm using the Seidio Rugged and also have the Seidio Active X, both of which came with a very durable belt clip. I've had several Otters, but Seidio has them beat IMO.
    07-08-12 12:30 PM
    Otterbox or LifeProof case.
    07-10-12 06:06 PM
    Nice case, but I would recommend the Pong Research <a href="http://www.pongresearch.com">iPhone case</a> over this. I read that cell phones emit wireless energy a form of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation, which can be absorbed by the tissue closest to where the phone is held. That's why I did research and found a case that can reduce radiation exposure. I read about Pong Research cases, Pong technology is custom-designed for each mobile device and works to redirect radiation away from your head and body. I hesitated about it, anyway, I bought a case Pong because is the only technology proven in FCC-certified laboratories to reduce the exposure to mobile device radiation by up to 95% below the FCC limit without compromising the device’s ability to communicate.
    06-19-13 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD