I have nothing against iOS and nothing against BB.. both Apple and BB make outstanding phones and while one may be more simpler than the other or one more intuitive than the other I cant help but think how great a phone would be if it was created by Apple and Blackberry together (I know it probably will NEVER happen)

But i keep seeing great features on iOS 7 and I'm missing some huge features from BB10 for example the hub for one, the easy sharing feature on 10.2 that's a big one never thought much of it until i tried sharing a picture on iOS7 haha funny. The damn keyboard JEEZE the keyboard annoys me luckily Siri helps out a lot Gestures are another convenient feature i miss. I jumped temporarily.

I like to keep moving from platform to platform. Tried bb10 but while the OS is outstanding the lack of apps is something my girlfriend and I like on the platform we stuck around thinking they were eventually going to come and while the Web does help.. the ease of having an app for everything is quite pleasant. Decided to hold off on the BB till they made progress.

My thoughts though is that hopefully Apple makes a bid one some of BB's patents if they don't get their act together soon. Would rather Apple takes some of their useful patents than Google. but thats personal opinion.
    Last edited by Balti43; 10-05-13 at 07:53 PM.
    10-05-13 07:34 PM
    Dude have you ever heard of something called a paragraph? Go back to your OP and break it up a bit.

And for the record, no, I did not read it. It's just a big wall of text.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 07:37 PM
    That's great. Glad you liked BB10. Glad you are doing what makes you happy in the end.
    10-05-13 07:43 PM
    Dude have you ever heard of something called a paragraph? Go back to your OP and break it up a bit.

Posted via CB10
    That's better. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 07:53 PM
    I just jumped back on board BB from a year in iOS...and I have to say, I was surprised to find that BB10 OS is comparable to the iOS! I wasn't expecting it to be! I certainly like BB10's design over the awful "conceptual" design of iOS7...although app support....I will so agree with that. Apple's app store offers so much more...luckily for me, I use my phone for text/email/calendar/tasks, so it's not an issue for me. Media whores will want to go to iOS though!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-05-13 08:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    *rick

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    10-06-13 11:14 AM
    I really hope Apple stays far away from BlackBerry. And I just switched to BB10 from years of being a iPhone user.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 11:21 AM
    Use the device that works best for you. I use three platforms and I love each one for what they do. Each has strengths, each has weaknesses.
    anon(1308230) likes this.
    10-06-13 11:23 AM