02-25-10 08:05 AM
29 12
tools
    i jus came from using an iphone on att and went back to a storm 2 on verizon. really think long and hard if you wanna go thru all this for an iphone. im not gonna sit here and bash the iphone , its a nice device, but dont think its worth being locked in to att or itunes for. i know you want to use it for another carrier but its not worth it in my opinion.the longer you wait to get an iphone the harder they are getting to jailbreak and unlock, especially with the new boot roms and later serial numbers. if i werent able to jailbreak my 3gs i wouldnt have stood with it as long as i did. im back on a blackberry storm and i am sooo happy i switched back its not even funny. the only thing i really am gonna miss is some of the apps like the one for my bank an the native gps app that gives really good directions without having to pay for it.the blackerry app world is useless in my opinion but im not all about apps im about functionality so it wasnt really that much of a big deal.
    02-24-10 04:56 PM
    i jus came from using an iphone on att and went back to a storm 2 on verizon. really think long and hard if you wanna go thru all this for an iphone. im not gonna sit here and bash the iphone , its a nice device, but dont think its worth being locked in to att or itunes for. i know you want to use it for another carrier but its not worth it in my opinion.the longer you wait to get an iphone the harder they are getting to jailbreak and unlock, especially with the new boot roms and later serial numbers. if i werent able to jailbreak my 3gs i wouldnt have stood with it as long as i did. im back on a blackberry storm and i am sooo happy i switched back its not even funny. the only thing i really am gonna miss is some of the apps like the one for my bank an the native gps app that gives really good directions without having to pay for it.the blackerry app world is useless in my opinion but im not all about apps im about functionality so it wasnt really that much of a big deal.
    Which GPS app were you using that was free?
    02-24-10 07:21 PM
    Im tempted to possibly switch depending on the new iphone release...
    450min and data at 69.99 plus tax...23% discount....$54 plus tax....hmmm
    02-25-10 07:05 AM
    We're possible 3 months away from seeing a new iphone, i would wait until then to spend the money and make the move. Perhaps by then you;ll make a more informative decision.
    02-25-10 08:05 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD