please just drop the act and look at your ridiculous post

oh and btw, please... no more...
    you guys are so intimidating.... you bunch of 12 year olds

i'll now refrain from posting in this thread (probably), just because i dont see the point in arguing with super-awesome-billion-posts-3+ year membership-people like yourself

i'll talk to you again when i have more posts then you, maybe then.. we will be equals and you wont be so intimidating
    09-02-11 03:32 PM
    please just drop the act and look at your ridiculous post

oh and btw, please... no more...
    you guys are so intimidating.... you bunch of 12 year olds

i'll now refrain from posting in this thread (probably), just because i dont see the point in arguing with super-awesome-billion-posts-3+ year membership-people like yourself

i'll talk to you again when i have more posts then you, maybe then.. we will be equals and you wont be so intimidating
    Your exaggeration is ridiculous. Drop what act? That we are responding to you telling us to get the **** out?

My ridiculous post? What is ridiculous about it? That I said I have no power here? That you have no power here? That I am free to post where I please as long as I obey the rules? That only mods can tell me what to do? That new members such as yourself are telling people who have been here for years to leave?

What is ridiculous about that?

Do you want to know what is ridiculous? You. You are claiming we are 12 years old, and you are the one who can't even post a well thought out response. You are the one coming off as a twelve year with comments such as

and

ey man, im so cool... ive been here since 2008 yo man, uh uh... me = 2008, you = 2010 ! wtf man uh uh, 2008 yo man uh uh, ive got a lot of posts, who do you think you are talking to me? first start wasting your time like i do getting 1 billion posts, then you can talk back to me !!!"

thanks for the laugh, you intelligent super-premium-master-members
    you totally own this forum !!!
    Look at what you typed. It looks like you just entered the 4th grade.

Please come back and talk to me when you have more posts than me (like that even matters....), I will talk to you the same way I am talking to you now. Post count means nothing. Get over yourself.
    09-02-11 03:44 PM
    Seijuro is a credit to BB users everywhere. He truly represents the educated, thoughtful BB user that most others on the forum are.

Oh wait.

I am starting to get sick of the noobs complaining about trolls, running around telling people where they are permitted to post, and acting more trollish than any of the posters they are attacking.

This site used to be helpful for ALL users of ALL platforms until the fanboys took over. I feel badly for Kevin and the mods...
    09-02-11 04:03 PM
    What I think is happening is BB owners are doing is digging up something or anything they can find about any iDevice that is negative. Then they come into the iPhone forum and say "TADA look what I found" dump it and leave. BUT, when something is found about a BB and started in their thread there is **** to pay..........and Seijuro chill out we kicked your a** 60 plus years ago get over it........

We attempt to start any convo and God forbid it's about a BB because they come a runnin.....and they call us fanboys......
    Having both and using both on a daily basis, is kind of enlightening. I sometimes think the o/s on my ipad is not iOS based on the comments I'm reading in this forum. Similiarly I have to check if the o/s on my BB is actually OS5 and not some early mutation or RIM circa 1990 based on some of the other comments.

One thing I've learned there is a lot to dump on the iphone and BB.
    lssanjose likes this.
    09-02-11 04:03 PM
    it will get better with firmware updates on the bb side.but the battery should have been 1500 mah or higher.rim did a foolish thing to put a slimmer battery for the beefed up processor and thinner design of the phones.i wonder how much better the i5 battery with its A5 processor will be compared to its predecessor's i4 battery which was really ok.
    09-02-11 09:35 PM
    ..........and Seijuro chill out we kicked your a** 60 plus years ago get over it........
    Whose "A$$" did you kick sitting on the couch playing with your device?

If the reward of a military victory gives us what is America today compared to Japan and Germany, I'll take defeat anytime.
    09-03-11 06:20 AM
    RIM/Blackberry is attempting to catch up to the competition with their new line of "superphone's". Now having devices with high powered CPU's and larger higher resolution displays come battery issues. There are countless times where BB owners boasted how superior the battery life on their devices were but lets face it, older BB devices like the 9700 other Bolds have low and laggy underpowered CPU's and sub standard displays giving them great battery life. Even though is is a plus, it's like a Hyundai owner telling a Ferrari owner how much better gas mileage he gets. Kind of embarrassing if you ask me.

We can now welcome Blackberry to 2011 and like high end devices of other platforms, they too will suffer the same battery issues that we have been experiencing for the past year or so. Let's face it with innovation and better devices come bad battery life since battery technology doesn't keep up with the newer devices that demand more power.
    Last edited by JD914; 09-03-11 at 07:54 AM.
    09-03-11 07:41 AM
    ^^^^this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-03-11 08:52 AM
    Bolds have low and laggy underpowered CPU's and sub standard displays giving them great battery life. Even though is is a plus, it's like a Hyundai owner telling a Ferrari owner how much better gas mileage he gets. Kind of embarrassing if you ask me.
    My Accord does a much better job than my Ferrari for my day to day communications device. Whats embarrassing about that?

I see BB next year giving people the best of what iOS and Andriod has to offer with a full day battery life and all the security I expect.

Note
    I notice up here in Canada a lot of the the techies carry a BB and an Andriod device. The Bold 9900 and Galaxy2 seems to be the combo of choice. When I ask about carrying 2 devices the reply is "now we have the best of both worlds". Apple is rarely mentioned.
    09-03-11 09:08 AM
    Whose "A$$" did you kick sitting on the couch playing with your device?

If the reward of a military victory gives us what is America today compared to Japan and Germany, I'll take defeat anytime.
    I don't know about Germany, but Japan's economy has been stumbling like a Tokyo executive on a friday night drinking binge.
    For a decade.
    What's so great about that?
    09-03-11 09:19 AM
    Entertaining thread this.
    09-03-11 09:51 AM
    Heck I figured it would've been closed lol.
    09-03-11 09:53 AM
    Oh no. This just got political.
    09-03-11 09:53 AM
    I don't know about Germany, but Japan's economy has been stumbling like a Tokyo executive on a friday night drinking binge.
    For a decade.
    What's so great about that?
    Who said anything about the economy?

Maybe I was referring to Fox News and/or Kim Kardashian

Ray J Wants Another Piece of Kim K | TMZ.com
    09-03-11 09:57 AM
    Who said anything about the economy?

Maybe I was referring to Fox News and/or Kim Kardashian

Ray J Wants Another Piece of Kim K | TMZ.com
    Bwahahahaha! We obviously live in different worlds.

- I don't think I've ever watched Fox news.
    - I don't give a crap about Kim Kardshian.
    (in fact, I think our societal obsession with celebrities is dysfunctional).
    - I read the link you posted, and I have no idea who or what it's talking about.

I think this paints a pretty clear picture of why I misunderstood you.

Peace.
    09-03-11 10:27 AM
    Yeah Canada where half your check goes to the Govt. There so called great medical system that has the upper crust in their own country coming here for medical treatment. And oh your home country sport (hockey) got their azz whipped by my Bruins. Yep sign me up for living iDn Canada.

Seems retro loves America after all lazystargazer was talking about something important and YOU refer to TMZ. LMAO
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 09-03-11 at 11:20 AM.
    09-03-11 11:11 AM
    Like Lazystargazer, Accidental Conception missed the wink and sarcasm on the TMZ post.

As for healthcare in Canada what we have is wealthy Canadians wanting to jump their place in line to get treatment immediately. All the power to them since they are footing the bill.
    I don't follow hockey but how many players on the Bruin's team were Canadian?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%2...livable_cities
    Last edited by RetroAndreas; 09-03-11 at 12:19 PM.
    09-03-11 12:14 PM
    The Bruins are FROM Boston the Canadian players obviously didn't want to forfeit half their checks also and Boston which by the way did not BURN their city down after the cup.....so go wait in line to get a physical...and leave the US alone because after all when the sh** hits the fan who does the world call? Uh not Canada.....the Good Ole U S of A.......
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 09-03-11 at 12:42 PM.
    09-03-11 12:33 PM
    wtf did i just read?
    go to bed accidental post, i hope thats what it was: an accidental (stupid) post
    09-03-11 12:50 PM
    Like Lazystargazer, Accidental Conception missed the wink and sarcasm on the TMZ post.
    I missed nothing. I just threw a different spice into the pot. ; )
    09-03-11 12:57 PM
    Fact who rioted in their city after LOSING the cup? I will give you a hint it wasn't Boston.

09-03-11 01:01 PM
    Well this thread has run it's course.........go ahead and lock it up mods....
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 09-03-11 at 01:10 PM.
    09-03-11 01:05 PM
    Wudaya mean? It's only JUST gotten interesting.

Muahahaha! : evil thread hijack laugh:
    09-03-11 01:08 PM
    Dang your from Canada Lazy.......shame shame
    09-03-11 01:10 PM
    Dang your from Canada Lazy.......shame shame
    Shame? Haha. Not quite neighbor.
    I love my country, and wish more of my fellow Canadians would be more openly patriotic.
    At the same time, I will not be blinded by patriotism, either.
    09-03-11 01:20 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD