ever so often my iphone will just shut itself off and i will have to turn it back on before doing anything? att said they would replace it if i let them take 499.00 out of my account till they get my old phone. any ideas what is causing this? any idea on how to fix it?
    05-02-10 04:27 PM
    ever so often my iphone will just shut itself off and i will have to turn it back on before doing anything? att said they would replace it if i let them take 499.00 out of my account till they get my old phone. any ideas what is causing this? any idea on how to fix it?
    If you've had the device for under a year there are some things that Apple still covers. I'm assuming you do since it says you have the 3GS. I would suggest you take it to the Apple store and have them look at it. They will tell you how much it'll cost to fix it if the standard warranty doesn't cover. Also after they look at it, you should ask them if Apple care covers it. Because if you are still within the 1 year you can buy Apple care for 69 bucks and it could be replaced easily. Don't go to AT&T at all.
    05-02-10 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD