I experianced 2 reboots this week. One on Wednesday and Friday. Friday's really concerns me. It froze while exiting a call for about 20 seconds. Got to the home screen, and the screen dimmed for about a minute. No response, and then it rebooted, and took longer than usual. Now, everytime I exit an app, it stalls for a sec. I don't have a lot of apps yet, and like my Storm I am constantly monitoring the memory and getting rid of stuff I don't need.
    07-04-09 07:58 AM
    If this starts to become a habit for your iPhone, I'd recommend backing it up, and then restoring as a new phone.
    07-04-09 08:17 AM
    Yeah either try backing it up or take it to the apple store. They usually have no problems swapping out device especially in the first 90 days.
    07-04-09 10:41 AM
    Try what the others have said. This should not be happening to your iPhone.
    07-04-09 01:46 PM
    Took the phone back to the store this afternoon. I figured they were just going to send it out for repair since it was 2 weeks old, but they offered to replace it (they said upon restart, the OS is failing to open certain operatives or something). The night before I began thinking would the extra money have been wasted if got the 3GS? So now I am thinking about selling this to a coworker and getting it. There is alot of extra stuff that I don't necessarily need, the 3G is meets all the needs. I got the 3G so that I could keep all my personal and non-work related stuff off my work phone. You think it's really worth it ?
    Last edited by jbdale; 07-06-09 at 08:28 PM.
    07-06-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD