So i am in the process of jailbreaking and i was just wondering if , i dont like it for somereason am i able to go back and just undo the jailbreak ?? also after this is complete will i loose all my contacts ?
    08-07-09 08:32 PM
    if you do not like it jsut go into itunes and click restore. and sync your contacts up if you have not already but on the restore you will lose them if you do not have them synced otherwise you will not lose them in the jailbreaking process
    08-07-09 08:35 PM
    Ok i fail , i have it alldownloaded but when i run red snow and naviagate to the file on the desktop it wont do anything any ideas ?
    08-07-09 08:48 PM
    o you have the program downloaded and it wont run? i have never really used red snow i used purplera1n but that no longer works with the new 3.0.1 os so i will have ot investigate red snow when i rejailbreak
    08-07-09 09:04 PM
    It takes a while for redsn0w to verify the firmware, it could take up to 5 minutes depending on your pc
    08-07-09 10:37 PM
    It takes a while for redsn0w to verify the firmware, it could take up to 5 minutes depending on your pc
    It dosent even search for it , it clicks then when i search for the file and click on it , it just keeps breaking down to smaller and smaller files and then there is nothing to actualy select , and its not the pc lol , running a intel core i7 extreme edition oced to 4.33 GHz with 12 GB of ram and SLI BFG video cards with 2 Gigs of video mem a piece lol
    08-07-09 11:58 PM
    I'll be re-jailbreaking tonight after I apply the 3.01 update. I'll see if I can get more info..........
    08-08-09 12:25 PM
    When you download the firmware does it save as a .zip. I had this problem too and I just erased the .zip before I downloaded it and it worked. Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 08:57 PM
    It dosent even search for it , it clicks then when i search for the file and click on it , it just keeps breaking down to smaller and smaller files and then there is nothing to actualy select , and its not the pc lol , running a intel core i7 extreme edition oced to 4.33 GHz with 12 GB of ram and SLI BFG video cards with 2 Gigs of video mem a piece lol
    DAMN!!!!! thats a sweet machine too bad its a pc lol what do you do with that hardware???
    08-09-09 10:45 PM
    I'm jelous I want that pc be sick to game on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD