Ok it's already a done deal I have my iPhone I love it. When I used to have my storm I'd lay it down on a desk or my bed and try to toy with it there. It would work fine in my hands but as doom as the phone was on a surface it wouldn't respond to my touch. But the iPhone does it's cool did anyone else experiance this or was it just me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 06:34 PM
    Yup with all 9 storms that i had , each wouldnt work if they were laying flat , i had to physically have it in my hands , that got anoying . Love the fact that with my iphone i can just have it lay on the table and bust out whatever email or what not , just to beable to select something is amazing !! lol
    06-25-09 07:43 PM
    I dont think i had that problem with mine....
    06-25-09 09:15 PM
    Mine works flat on my desk at work.
    06-26-09 05:19 PM
    i did, damn shame.....
    06-26-09 10:07 PM
    Same problem here and my wife. She hated that she had to pick it up to use. Sometimes she just wanted to reach over to the nightstand a do a couple things real quick.
    06-26-09 10:12 PM
    Strange I wonder why is does that. Just was curious glad I wasn't crazy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 10:29 PM
    hmm I wonder why for some it does that and for some it doesn't because mine has always worked when sitting on a flat service..

interesting..

I wish one of you would have made a video of it
    06-26-09 11:53 PM
    hmm I wonder why for some it does that and for some it doesn't because mine has always worked when sitting on a flat service..

interesting..

I wish one of you would have made a video of it
    I tried to but I had to do a battery pull half way through. That was the last straw for me. That and the fact that when people called me I'd tap " answer " on the screen and it would lag so incredibly bad.
    06-27-09 12:04 AM
    i'm just curious is iphone 3gs unlock or locked?
    06-27-09 12:51 AM
    For now as far as a know it's locked. But I am not sure.
    06-27-09 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD