If my iPhone is unlocked, can I still update it on the computer? If I can't, is there a way to update movies, and music without bricking my phone and having to re-activate?
    08-07-09 02:50 PM
    If my iPhone is unlocked, can I still update it on the computer? If I can't, is there a way to update movies, and music without bricking my phone and having to re-activate?
    Yes you can and as long as you don't do a restore, the unlock is not removed.
    08-07-09 04:06 PM
    Okay, awesome. Thanks!

Just making sure, because someone has the phone all unlocked and everything for me. So I would hate to redo all of it on my own.
    08-07-09 04:08 PM
    Okay, awesome. Thanks!

Just making sure, because someone has the phone all unlocked and everything for me. So I would hate to redo all of it on my own.
    Why do you have it unlocked? You're on AT&T?
    08-07-09 04:27 PM
    Well the phone isn't bought in the US.. I'm getting it from my dad's friend in China. It's one of those pirated iPhones so I'm pretty sure it's unlocked because my dad's friend brings his back and forth from the US to China and it still works in both places. All he does is switch SIM cards.

And why I'm buying it there? I don't know... My mom wants my Curve so I'm getting an iPhone to replace it. I guess they're cheaper over there..
    08-07-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD