Now that I have my gmail working great with exchange push, I noticed that a couple of my email contacts are not getting through. They go to my Spam folder. Is there a way that I can allow these emails to come through? I was getting them in Verizon.net email. Now that I forward that to gmail, gmail is marking some as spam.
    02-24-11 05:00 PM
    if its from the same address you could make an exception in your settings to make it go to your inbox. I had to do that when my server would send out messages if the forum was down because it always thought it was spam too.
    jayman2 likes this.
    02-24-11 05:35 PM
    I believe u need to go to your gmail acc on your pc... go into the spam folder... select the email from the person in question, and mark it as not spam. In the future, their emails will go to the inbox on your pc (and theoretically on your phone as well)
    I know that's how it works with outlook and exchange. I don't use my gmail much but should work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 05:52 AM
    I believe u need to go to your gmail acc on your pc... go into the spam folder... select the email from the person in question, and mark it as not spam. In the future, their emails will go to the inbox on your pc (and theoretically on your phone as well)
    I know that's how it works with outlook and exchange. I don't use my gmail much but should work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's what I did and it worked perfectly. My thanks to both of you guys, tedzone and blueyestm for your replies.
    02-25-11 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD