I haven't gotten a push notification in a week.. it used to work every day. wtf?
    07-02-09 01:19 PM
    which app isnt pushing to you? i use im+ everyday, and in fact just a little while ago got my push messages. ap news is really sporadic for me on pushes. i dont know if they just push only certain stories or how that works i cant ever tell. i've got a weather service that pushes and we just havent had any bad weather so i havent gotten those either.
    07-03-09 12:45 AM
    AP News may just do certain ones. I noticed that all the big stories have always pushed to my device, but the other topics that I have "on" don't. I figure the "on" isn't for push, but for what topics show on your screen in the app.

I haven't been using BeeJive, but AIM has been pushing all day for me. Started getting annoying, lol.
    07-03-09 02:10 AM
    AP News may just do certain ones. I noticed that all the big stories have always pushed to my device, but the other topics that I have "on" don't. I figure the "on" isn't for push, but for what topics show on your screen in the app.

I haven't been using BeeJive, but AIM has been pushing all day for me. Started getting annoying, lol.
    Yea BeeJive has been pushing very well for me. I have it turned on to stay logged in for 24hours and it pushes all day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD