Why is my yahoo mail not getting pushed to me? I have push on in settings. I also have a blackberry that receives it immediatly,could this be why it is not getting pushed to my iPhone? I love my iPhone , but it isn't nowhere near as good at emAil as my berry. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong or if anyone else was having problems with push email . Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 12:28 PM
    Having the same email go to your BB at the same time is probably the problem. Turn off your berry and send yourself and email and see if the iPhone recieves it. You shouldn't be having any problems. I don't use yahoo, but my MobileMe email comes to me instantly.

08-12-09 12:40 PM
    I agree the push email on blackberry is better, but overall better. Not sure about that. I love the real html and ability to have access to all my folders. I think AVT may be on to something. When you have email setup on your blackberry, all your email will most likely go there first because BB service is designed to intercept messages and send to your device. Try turn off the email on your blackberry and then see how fast it works.
    08-12-09 12:54 PM
    I tried turning off my bb and sending myself a message, same result.it would not get my email until I checked mannualy. Wierd.

08-12-09 01:08 PM
    I use a bb tour and a bb storm so I get HTML on them too. Although when I do get them on my iPhone I do like the look of them better.

08-12-09 01:13 PM
    Yahoo push to iPhone is extremely unreliable. I doubt there is anything wrong on your end.
    08-12-09 01:15 PM
    Is there a better (hopefully free) way to get push email on the iPhone ?

08-12-09 01:22 PM
    I say get a GMail account, and use PushMail, or GPush, or Nuevasync
    08-12-09 07:23 PM
    yahoo is unreliable at best, but hey it's free.
    08-27-09 01:48 AM
    Free is good!

08-27-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD