Joke or no joke, did you ever take any of the steps I described reeneeoob? Answer honestly please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 02:37 PM
    Joke or no joke, did you ever take any of the steps I described reeneeoob? Answer honestly please?

They said they did all of them.

06-13-11 02:59 PM
    They said they did all of them.

Huh? Where? They said the shouldn't have to, that doesn't mean they did.

06-13-11 03:09 PM
    congrats on the new white iphone I love the black one though...

had a question for you bb to iphone users:

I saw that someone mentioned they were on their 3rd day from a single charge!?!? Mine hardly lasts through the day - off the charger at 7am and down to 20% by 3pm...I do get a LOT of emails ping through all on my exchange account....any ideas?
    06-13-11 03:19 PM
    Huh? Where? They said the shouldn't have to, that doesn't mean they did.

Post #22, Mr. Dispatcher
    06-13-11 03:21 PM
    Post #22, Mr. Dispatcher
    Somehow I didn't get it, maybe because I was on ignore.
    However, she was talking about an ancient blackberry, 4-5 maybe 6 years old? I mean come on, what do you expect? That device was out long before the first iphone came out. The bold 9000 is 3.5 years old by now.
    And she compares it to what? Seriously.

06-13-11 03:39 PM
    I am aghast he didn't read what I wrote. Heh.

The Curve 8330 was released in the 2008. Since I was using it last year, that would make it a whopping 2 years old. 4- 6 years ago? I would think a Crackberry expert like you would know when the phone was released.

CDMA 8330 Curve Hitting Bell Mobility in Canada Soon! | CrackBerry.com

The Bold 9000 was also released that year. End of 2008 to early 2009 infact depending on carrier.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/bla...es-here-82571/

3 and a half years old on the Bold? 4-6 years old on the 8330? Not likely.

The first iPhone was released in 2007 - the same year as the Pearl and the Curve 8300.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 06-13-11 at 03:52 PM.
    06-13-11 03:41 PM
    I am aghast he didn't read what I wrote. Heh.
    I honestly didn't see your reply but come on, 8300 series came out in 2007. Even the 9700 is nearly 2 years old by now.

06-13-11 03:46 PM
    I honestly didn't see your reply but come on, 8300 series came out in 2007. Even the 9700 is nearly 2 years old by now.

Yet the 2011 models share a lot in common with that Curve and 9700 today.

Sorry I couldn't resist....interesting debate.
    06-13-11 03:50 PM

Keep in mind I didn't have an 8300,10 or 20. The 8330 was released after a refresh with a pretty significant bump on RAM. Many still use that phone to this day.

I spent a week with my mother's Torch after she got it, getting it set up, but I *may* have implied I needed to do some extra work with it to play with it some. I was unimpressed - I found it laggy even after the OS update and the touch screen left a lot to be desired. I had that week to compare it to my SGS as well - you telling me I can't compare the Torch to the SGS as well? At the time I left BB, their new phones were 1 - 2 years behind in specs compared with others they were supposed to be competing with. The Torch didn't do much to help my last impressions. I will check out the QNX but honestly at this point RIM is in a hole with me that will take a **** of a handset to dig themselves out of.
    06-13-11 04:02 PM
    Keep in mind I didn't have an 8300,10 or 20. The 8330 was released after a refresh with a pretty significant bump on RAM. Many still use that phone to this day.

I spent a week with my mother's Torch after she got it, getting it set up, but I *may* have implied I needed to do some extra work with it to play with it some. I was unimpressed - I found it laggy even after the OS update and the touch screen left a lot to be desired. I had that week to compare it to my SGS as well - you telling me I can't compare the Torch to the SGS as well? At the time I left BB, their new phones were 1 - 2 years behind in specs compared with others they were supposed to be competing with. The Torch didn't do much to help my last impressions. I will check out the QNX but honestly at this point RIM is in a hole with me that will take a **** of a handset to dig themselves out of.
    Rim has always been behind in specs, when were they ever ahead?

My phone before I bought my 8320, and that was just when the 9000 came out, was a HTC M700, 3G, GPS, Wfif, front and rear camera.

I went for blackberry for push email, not specs. In Europe Rim was always behind but they made it work.

06-13-11 04:22 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD