So this might potentially be it. If my eyes aren't playing a trick on me though doesn't seem to be an iPhone 4 design, the sides don't seem to have that flat edge with the antenna. To me seems more like the 3G and 3G S exterior. Could be the Verizon iPhone in disguise or an updated iPhone 4 to do away with the lingering stench of the antenna debacle.

Potential Verizon iPhone 4 photographed running LTE
    11-05-10 05:14 PM
    Cydia app "FakeCarrier" changes the carrier name on the top left corner. The blogger
    is pretty dumb to post this even if he says in the comments there that he's aware
    of they Cydia app. This picture means nothing.
    11-05-10 05:45 PM
    Looks sketchy. Verizon LTE? I highly doubt the VZW iPhone would say that if it was running LTE. It would definitely just say 4G. Also, the name in the middle, what is that? I haven't had an iPhone since iOS3 but I don't remember WiFi or anything making a banner like that...Unless I just completely forgot.
    11-05-10 06:10 PM
    Yeah I've been hearing a lot about Verizon too. Let's just wait and see.
    11-06-10 09:35 AM
    My cousin works for VZW. Works in the field on the cell towers and such. He's been told coming sometime in Feb. Take it for what its worth.
    11-28-10 04:40 PM
    That picture looks so ridiculous that it almost makes me laugh.
    11-28-10 05:21 PM
    I have also heard that Verizon will be on CDMA until they are forced off of it and their iphone will be out in January. I'll believe it when I see it!
    11-29-10 05:47 AM
    Apple is not going to allow themselves to be the guinea pig for Verizon's (or any carrier for that matter) LTE network.

If there was anything smaller than a 0% chance of that being real...I would put that number on it.
    11-29-10 07:57 AM
    Apple is not going to allow themselves to be the guinea pig for Verizon's (or any carrier for that matter) LTE network.

If there was anything smaller than a 0% chance of that being real...I would put that number on it.
    I agree with you. I am thinking the do not want to be related with any network problems anymore. Being one of the first LTE devices on an unproven technology may bring back all the issues and bad rep Apple had/has with AT&T.

Having said that, I am waiting impatiently for the phone to come to VZ.
    11-29-10 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD