We've reached a new level of laziness. Let's dump our food on the floor so we don't have to stand to eat. Lol. Crazy dog!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-25-11 09:12 PM
    ok man you have me jealous in two ways
    1 you dont live in engletucky and 2 that care is killer.... still like mine tho
    I live right up the road from you, and i play golf at Oyster Creek, which should be pretty close to you.
    11-25-11 09:13 PM
    My gorgeous satin and lace heels and black tights! I'm dying for colder weather but SC cannot cool off enough!

11-25-11 09:14 PM
    We've reached a new level of laziness. Let's dump our food on the floor so we don't have to stand to eat. Lol. Crazy dog!

LOL !! just too cute !!
    My gorgeous satin and lace heels and black tights! I'm dying for colder weather but SC cannot cool off enough!

Loooooove them !!
    11-25-11 09:18 PM
    Thanks x2 Pink!!

11-25-11 09:25 PM

Ha.. my Aussie does that as well..
    11-26-11 12:23 AM

My youngest son's high school football team. No real significance, just thought it was a cool pic.
    11-26-11 07:57 AM
    I live right up the road from you, and i play golf at Oyster Creek, which should be pretty close to you.
    yes, i never have played golf there, always play here in rotonda, did some work in sarasota county to include nokomis fire, all the county motorola radios,...
    11-26-11 08:05 AM
    yes, i never have played golf there, always play here in rotonda, did some work in sarasota county to include nokomis fire, all the county motorola radios,...
    I used to play golf at Pinemoor, but got tired of the course. I think it's in Rotonda.
    11-26-11 12:15 PM
    I used to play golf at Pinemoor, but got tired of the course. I think it's in Rotonda.
    yep, but i have never played there, usually play the hills or the palms... best courses i have played are stoneybrook up in sarasota and the one up there off of laurel rd... that one is tough... lemon bay is also very cool... right on the water for most of the course
    11-26-11 12:21 PM
    yep, but i have never played there, usually play the hills or the palms... best courses i have played are stoneybrook up in sarasota and the one up there off of laurel rd... that one is tough... lemon bay is also very cool... right on the water for most of the course
    The one off of Laurel Rd. is called Calusa Lakes. It's right up the street from my house. There's one on Venice Ave. called Pelican Pointe. That one is tougher that Calusa Lakes. The toughest course i've played on here, was Heron Creek, in Englewood. Super narrow fairways, lots of bunkers, sand traps, and water.
    11-26-11 01:24 PM
    cocoa krispie rice krispie ornament treats my daughter and I made tonight "tree trimmer treats"

(recipe can be found on the back of the cocoa krispies cereal box)

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    12-02-11 06:36 PM
    On my way onto sanibel island fl. Man I love the scenery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-03-11 08:53 AM
    No palms in this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-03-11 11:00 AM
    A lizard in a Palm in my front yard in Florida.

A Praying Mantis near my house in NY

Last edited by avt123; 12-03-11 at 02:40 PM.
    12-03-11 02:37 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD