08-30-09 01:33 PM
    The comments on that news article are priceless.
    08-30-09 01:55 PM
    ahA ya those comments, send them to iraq lol
    08-30-09 02:03 PM
    About a year ago there was another story about a guy who mugged a lady
    and took her iPhone. Well she described him to the cops. Baseball cap, hoodie,
    etc. Well she logged onto her e-mail server on her computer and noticed sent
    mail she didn't send. Turns out the guy took a pic of himself with her phone,
    used the e-mail account on the phone to send to someone the pic that he
    had taken.

You know the rest...
    08-30-09 07:32 PM
    had taken.

You know the rest...
    That is so funny...Like Forest Gump says: "Stupid Is, Is Stupid Does"
    08-31-09 08:24 AM
    had taken.

You know the rest...
    She thought he was cute and emailed her phone asking him out? Lol.
    08-31-09 10:31 AM
    Glad they caught them. Seems like there is one of these recoveries using MoMe once a month. I'm glad I have it, but I don't think I'd be that lucky.
    08-31-09 10:32 AM
    Kind of ironic he was walking in "Shadyside" and gets mugged. I try to stay away from the Shady side of town.
    08-31-09 10:36 AM
    Kind of ironic he was walking in "Shadyside" and gets mugged. I try to stay away from the Shady side of town.
    Lol... I was too sleepy when I read it and didn't even think about that. Too funny!
    08-31-09 11:13 AM
    Thought I read it wrong like it should have said "was in the shady side of town" then had to re-read it and nope he was in a place called Shadyside...should have known better. If it had been a BB and not an Iphone, instead of leading the police there it probably would have done something cooler and had the three hog tied and waiting for the police when they got there. And he would have got ALL his stuff back vs. Most
    08-31-09 11:17 AM
    Shadyside is actually one of the richer, more upscale sections of Pittsburgh - very close to CMU and Pitt.

In fact - that's where the Apple Store is located. It's a great area (unless of course you happen to get mugged there - then - notsomuch).
    08-31-09 02:22 PM
    Very cool. Wondered if something like this would start happening. Got the phone back and caught some bad guys!
    08-31-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD