I have an issue going on with my iphone 3gs and 3 weeks into this i still cant figure out whatsgoing on and neither can APPLE!! So I was thinkin that maybe one of yall smart ones can help me
    I had no issues with my phone until i upgraded my os from 4.1.1 to 4.2.1 and now since then my iphone will not sync to itunes.. it keeps telling me " Angies Iphone cannot be sycned.. the required file cannot be found... so after several tries i deleted itunes 3 times and redownloaded it and after that didnt fix the problem i restored my iphone 3 times.. still wont syc, so i called apple they also had me go thru the deleteing itunes redownloading it AGAIN!! and also did a 4th restore on my iphone and still they cant figure out what is going on... during the upgrade to os 4.2.1 it erased ALL of my pictures and now wont syc them back on.. Does anyone have a clue what is going on and can anyone help me? Thanks so much in advance
    01-13-11 03:32 PM
    Angie: What version of iTunes do you have installed? If this is the latest version then maybe you could try re-installing the OS, as it may be corrupt. Have you are the experts tried any reset techniques. And, what did they try (reseting, re-installing, connecting to another computer...)? You might also try the apple support forum on their website.

DJ
    01-14-11 07:31 AM
    DJ_BOXER thank you for your reply and yes I and the experts did try all of the above and nothing seems to work... the experts dont even know whats going on and cant help me any further but say they will get back to me but they havent yet and that was about a month ago and i have also tried the apple forums and havent found anything on my problem so i am at a stand still right now and i am totally frustrated.. itunes is the latest and it just keeps tellin me " the iphone cannot be synced the request file cannot be found" weird thing is is i didnt upgrade my itouch to 4.2.1 and it does sync with no problems but when i updated my iphone to that os thats where my probs started
    01-16-11 12:09 AM
    try taking it to Apple, that's about all that's left to really do
    01-17-11 12:33 PM
    When you restore the phone on iTunes, just restore but don't use any of your
    previous backups. If it's the same deal, you need to take it to an Apple store.
    01-17-11 03:07 PM
    It could also be just one of the quirk things that happens, just bad timing... but yes you'll probably need to get it to Apple, even if it's not under warranty they'll still try to get the firmware to work
    01-18-11 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD