SSSSoooooo glad I got the iphone instead. I'm a little faster typing on the iphone then I was with the physical keyboard. But that's probably b/c I wasn't use to tour keyboard. But I just didn't get that smile on my face using the Tour as I do when I'm using the iphone.

Can't wait for this phone to come to Verizon.
    07-12-09 01:52 PM
    SSSSoooooo glad I got the iphone instead. I'm a little faster typing on the iphone then I was with the physical keyboard. But that's probably b/c I wasn't use to tour keyboard. But I just didn't get that smile on my face using the Tour as I do when I'm using the iphone.

Can't wait for this phone to come to Verizon.
    I know what you mean. The last BB that gave me a smile was the Bold, and that's only because of the hardware upgrades. I don't see any new BB in the future (until the Pluto or Magnum) that may give me a smile. A completely revamped OS will give me a smile.
    07-12-09 01:59 PM
    The tour is a bit quicker than my old bold, but my 3gs still seems to be the fastest
    07-13-09 12:53 AM
    Tour looks pretty cool but I am in love with my iPhone so I am set. I had the first chance to test it on wifi and now I get what all the rave is about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 01:25 AM
    The tour is a bit quicker than my old bold, but my 3gs still seems to be the fastest
    Really? I played with the Tour yesterday at my local Verizon store and brought my Bold with me. I found the Bold to still be snappier.

07-13-09 09:15 AM
    Really? I played with the Tour yesterday at my local Verizon store and brought my Bold with me. I found the Bold to still be snappier.

ya, to me the os seemed a bit quicker...
    07-13-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD