Hello, I am a friend of the developers of Ping Chat 2 and I know they're trying to improve Ping Chat 2 and make it the best messaging Application on all platforms.

Why you should support them?

It's free and the application is always improving..

So I would love if you could post your feedback in here or email [email protected]

and could everyone join the facebook group:

Welcome to Facebook
    06-28-10 02:51 PM
    If I can get my old username back then they have my support....

Left it installed on a phone I broke and now can't use it.

I've emailed the feedback address above...
    06-28-10 03:15 PM
    When is this program coming out for Blackberry, keeps getting delayed....
    08-06-10 12:07 PM
    I'll give it a try.
    08-06-10 05:01 PM
    Same thing with me MaxdMerc and I still haven't received a response
    from them.

Edit: If he's your friend, please let him know my concern. My email
    is iamduvi at g mail
    08-06-10 05:15 PM
    I tried it. It was a joke. No offense. It pushed when ever it felt like it. If the app wasnt open and on ur screen-- it didn't work. I downloaded "whatsapp"-- night and day!! It has REAL push. As stable as bbm. ( i'm a heavy rim user too). It actually pushes, whether or not its running

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 11:14 PM
    I'm just curious why we need another IM program when we already have AIM, Google talk, MSN, and Yahoo which can be used on the phone as well as the pc.
    08-07-10 12:03 PM
    I am trying it and it works great. I have my wife and 3 co-workers on it and it pushes instantly. So far it is the closest thing to BBM. My only complaint is the lack of emoticons.
    08-07-10 01:01 PM
    I'm just curious why we need another IM program when we already have AIM, Google talk, MSN, and Yahoo which can be used on the phone as well as the pc.
    Ever used bbm? You dont have to log in or refresh to see if someone wrote something, right? Same thing with whatsapp. It's just there and it just WORKS. :-)

08-07-10 09:52 PM
    I had pingchat working well on my BB Tour while I was using OS 4, but whn I updated to OS 5 this weekend I stopped receiving push notifications. Any idea on what I might need to change to get it to work again?
    08-16-10 02:21 PM
    is the ping chat app free if i download it on my blackberry? as in no cost?
    08-25-10 01:36 AM
    is the ping chat app free if i download it on my blackberry? as in no cost?
    Yes, it is free as long as you have a data plan. It uses data just like BBM, AIM and Yahoo Messenger.
    08-25-10 06:46 PM
    Does not push notifications on the Bold 9700 (v 1.0.3)

Hence it is still useless as an IM app for BB

Can you pass that on as this is an error. another feature i would like to see - The trackpad needs to "send" the message rather than R click then send
    08-28-10 02:50 AM
    i don't like the ads on pingchat
    08-29-10 02:09 PM
    I am very unhappy with this app. Perhaps I'm spoiled...I don't know. But for me it's down most of the time.
    I get so many red exclamation marks it's useless for me. And there's nothing in the setting that can help it.
    Like I can't sign out and back in to see if that helps. Or refresh the app...something!
    Even when I reset my BB it doesn't work...and then I get msgs randomly. I am not sure what makes it work and what breaks it down. Definitely a long way to go...

I've tried KIK also. It's not as "pretty" as PingChat but I've found it's worked better.
    Not as many errors at least.

08-31-10 04:26 PM
    Anybody know when pingchat going to be release for bb torch

10-13-10 11:07 AM
    Anybody know when pingchat going to be release for bb torch

Why would you want another 3rd party app when BlackBerry has BBM?
    10-13-10 04:40 PM
    why would i want a 3rd party app so i can talk to iphone and other android phone
    10-13-10 09:09 PM
    why would i want a 3rd party app so i can talk to iphone and other android phone
    why can't all these pinhead companies agree on ONE universal chat program??
    would make too much sense eh!?!?!

10-13-10 10:11 PM
    why can't all these pinhead companies agree on ONE universal chat program??
    would make too much sense eh!?!?!

Pretty soon we'll all probably go to Gtalk. As Android becomes more popular and takes on larger and larger marketshare, Gtalk will become almost ubiquitous. It's already available on all platforms, including Mac and PC. If they add a few more features it'll probably take over. As soon as they implement sent and received confirmations, I'm ditching Whatsapp.
    10-13-10 10:34 PM
    I have ping chat... still trying to get use to the platform after coming from the BBM (hate ads)
    10-14-10 09:28 AM
    I tried it on my BB Tour with OS 5.0 and it was utter garbage... KIK chat OTOH has worked flawlessly. You guys have a lot of work to do..
    10-17-10 10:05 PM
    no update yet? im getting tired of not getting notifications and having to manually open the ping app to check for msgs. grrr
    10-18-10 04:18 PM
    I deleted Ping Chat AND KIK.
    I got so many issues with them I simply said f*ck it and did away with them.
    I am currently using WhatsApp and giving Hello! a try.
    Albeit Hello! currently only works via wifi cos we're still on GPRS here *rollseyes*
    10-18-10 05:40 PM
    Pretty soon we'll all probably go to Gtalk. As Android becomes more popular and takes on larger and larger marketshare, Gtalk will become almost ubiquitous. It's already available on all platforms, including Mac and PC. If they add a few more features it'll probably take over. As soon as they implement sent and received confirmations, I'm ditching Whatsapp.
    Yeah but Gtalk doesn't have voicenotes, file sharing, etc.
    Until a program can do all that and people are able to use throughout ALL platforms, all these 'waste of time' apps surface...
    10-18-10 05:47 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD