This is an actual picture of the handset. A buddy of mine that works for Apple confirmed this. What is up in the air are the exact features the phone will have. This is what he knows for sure. OLED screen , Live video chat, 4G network capable, about 30% thinner case, it will be out summer 2010. Enjoy! here is the link to a picture of the handset my friend said is authentic.

http://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploa...or-roundup.jpg
    01-23-10 08:29 PM
    4G network capable...on whose network (and what year)?
    01-23-10 08:37 PM
    its still an iphone. do not want.
    01-23-10 08:41 PM
    4G network capable...on whose network (and what year)?
    AT&T has a 4G newwork in the works.
    01-23-10 08:48 PM
    Nice! I actually like how they did the Home button on the iphone. I might be getting one if they come out in Canada
    01-23-10 09:03 PM
    its a visual rumor it says it right on the thing...
    01-23-10 09:14 PM
    where is the flash that rumoured Apple had bought tons of
    01-23-10 09:46 PM
    it will be a really bad joke if the iphone 4g doesnt turn out like the one in the pic....

if they are true...ive fallen in love with the iphone all over again....
    01-23-10 09:47 PM
    This is an actual picture of the handset.<snip>
    Actually, it's an artistic rendition. That's not a photograph. So to say it's an ACTUAL pic of the handset is a bit of a stretch.
    01-23-10 09:48 PM
    be a nice back up for me.
    01-23-10 10:08 PM
    I guess I'm confused. This is identical to every other iphone I've seen.
    01-23-10 10:10 PM
    Looks nice if it's on verizon....
    Att sucks!!!!
    01-23-10 10:26 PM
    Yeah this is not real. It comes from a website that does concept art. If you were go to the website you would see this is labeled as "Concept" and that it was not done for apple. Also some of these things were also rumored to be on the iphone 3GS and they never happened.

Also here is a link the article where you got this photo. LINK

And it says this right in the article "Meanwhile, a French-language site Nowhereelse.fr has published (original in French, Google translation) an interesting mockup visualizing 4G iPhone rumors. Based on a cool rendition by an agency called Designed By Item that depicts a unibody-created 4G iPhone, the mockup lists key rumored featured with an estimated probability of ending up in the actual product"

And finally if you look at the picture of the back you can tell they took a picture of a macbook pro and photoshopped it.

It is cool, but not an actual photo.
    Last edited by Generik777; 01-23-10 at 11:19 PM.
    01-23-10 11:12 PM
    This looks very decent, I actually like the look of this concept iPhone 4G, if it ends up looking like this, I might have to try one out.
    01-23-10 11:18 PM
    Yes It is a computer generated rendition of the real item however.
    01-23-10 11:44 PM
    Why are you in the iphone chat, if you dont want it to be a iphone?
    01-23-10 11:59 PM
    Looks good to me. It's looks like there is an LED light on the top left corner. Sweet!!! I have an upgrade waiting. Wonder if I use my upgrade to get the low subsidized price or pay full price and sell my 3GS to help defray the cost?
    01-24-10 03:25 AM
    Looks nice if it's on verizon....
    Att sucks!!!!
    agreed!
    01-24-10 03:38 AM
    It doesn't look much different from the previous photos. I'm more concerned about the software changes than the hardware ones. A front facing camera would be great for video calling, but I don't know of anyone else who has a device with a front facing camera. So I probably wouldn't use this feature too much. Better screen resolution will be nice. But I would like to see some sort of today screen on the Iphone with multitasking features. Also, I would like to see the messaging features revamped to make it easier and more efficient. Everything else I really don't care too much about. Let's see if it happens!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 06:10 AM

Don't knock it till you try it. I have had two blackberrys (8320 & 8900), and I was always saying that blackberry was better. Afther I got my iPhone 3g 16gb, I can't put the thing down. The web browser is amazing! It's nice having a 16gb hard drive especially for my apps. This was a pain with the blackberrys that the internal memory were so small. I would download a few apps and the phone was full. Plus the apps are alot better and more selection the blackberry app world have to offer. Plus the screen size is phenominal!
    01-24-10 08:46 AM
    This is a iphone fan rendering. not an actual pic. ain't no iphone coming this summer. new iphone will not come till late this year.
    01-25-10 12:23 PM
    LMAO this was on Apple Insider a while ago, the article states that it was just a concept drawing. Love that the OP has a "buddy at Apple" that confirmed this. Did he confirm that it was a sweet mach up? LOL Not trying to flame the OP but really did you think we wouldn't have seen this pic already.
    01-25-10 01:29 PM
    makes my iphone 3g feel fat. lol
    01-25-10 03:11 PM
    That is a hot looking phone, hmm how am i gonna scam AT&T into giving me that.....??
    01-25-10 10:51 PM
    That phone looks sweet. We'll see. Glad to hear AT&T finally decided not to build a 3G network and go for a 4G network (very sarcastically)
    01-26-10 09:06 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD