Morning all -

I searched for this answer, and can't find it.But, am almost 100% sure I saw this on here somewhere a while back...

I take photos in portrait mode all the time (i.e. phone upright). Once I upload the images to a pc, it saves them in landscape mode. I then have to edit and save each photo to portrait mode.

Is this normal, surely not?

If not, how do I fix it?

I swear I feel like I always have a question, gosh!
    07-22-09 03:21 AM
    I just called Apple about this, and they don't even know. They've NEVER heard of this!

I have to create a backup, and do a restore; then test it again. Weird, very weird...
    07-22-09 12:11 PM
    On my Vista pc, I connect the iPhone, and let the Window popup, and it has an option 'import images'. Choosing that causes the images to SHOW CORRECTLY!!!

But, if you do a copy and paste, by browsing to the device, and the respective folder, then it doesn't copy the items to the pc in portrait mode, but lanscape mode...
    07-22-09 07:54 PM
    I always import the images through the popup, thus I've never experienced that. However, a problem I am experiencing is the photos being rotated in my iPhone photo library when I sync them back to my phone. Ever experience this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD