I'v had my Iphone 3g for a little over a week now and I've had to re-boot the phone three times. The reason for the reboot was because the phone froze.

Is this normal in the amount of time? I mean, I understand that these phones do this from time to time.
    01-08-09 04:37 PM
    There are a few iPhone carriers around here, but you may get a quicker response over at our sister site the iPhoneBlog
    01-08-09 04:40 PM
    I'v had my Iphone 3g for a little over a week now and I've had to re-boot the phone three times. The reason for the reboot was because the phone froze.

Is this normal in the amount of time? I mean, I understand that these phones do this from time to time.
    There are numerous reasons the phone may have locked up on you. How many 3rd party apps have you installed, are they all updated, what firmware is on the phone, etc... Like the above poster said, check out TiPb forums. People there will be more than happy to help you out.
    01-08-09 06:18 PM
    Modmyi is also really helpful
    01-08-09 07:38 PM
    what firmware are you running? you should make sure you're running the most current, 2.2
    01-09-09 12:15 AM
    what firmware are you running? you should make sure you're running the most current, 2.2
    That is correct, i'm running 2.2 firmware. I updated it my first day owning the phone.
    01-09-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD