Hi,
    Is it possible to add personal ringtones to a Iphone? I custom make mp3 ringtones for my blackberry
    08-09-11 09:19 PM
    Hi,
    Is it possible to add personal ringtones to a Iphone? I custom make mp3 ringtones for my blackberry
    Make them in .M4R, and you're good to go.
    08-09-11 09:44 PM
    Strange my goldwave will not save a file to ext. I will need to some research on this before buying an Iphone
    08-09-11 10:11 PM
    Grab the mp3 pull it into iTunes right click save as acc. Drag to desktop delete the files in iTunes right click the file you dragged to desktop change the ext to m4r save double clIck it should play on iTunes them sync phone.

Posted from my iPhone at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 04:54 AM
    I watched videos of people using Itunes making ringtones. There seems to be a lot of steps to complete it. I'm going to try a program called handbrake. I will report back my findings. This could be a deal breaker for me on buying the Iphone
    08-10-11 10:30 AM
    It takes 30 secs to do it in itunes. And its a waste of time using handbrake since you still need to sync the ringtones with itunes.
    08-10-11 10:38 AM
    You can just use a ringtone maker app. It lets you choose and edit whatever song
    you choose from your iPod library on the phone. Once it's done you just email it to
    yourself from the app. You don't even have to drag and drop once you download on
    your computer. Just double-click the file and it automatically goes to the ringtones
    category on iTunes. Ready to sync.

I use Ringtonium.
    08-10-11 12:39 PM
    I'm not going to drag all my music over to Itunes. I have over 10k in songs and over 200 custom ringtones I've made over the years. I think the phone has great things about it.
    08-11-11 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD