I ordered a phone 3gs from att on 6~14 online At att website. When I check my order status on att website it still says in progress. It has said that since the day I ordered it. Called att to see what was up with my order and they told me to wait another 2~3. Days. Just wondering if anyone else is having this delay trying to get a phone through att,or if they are just dragging there feet on my order. Getting pretty sick of waiting to receive it. Any feedback would be appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 10:07 AM
    I went directly to the source, apple store. Ordered on the 17th and it just came now. At&t told me if I ordered that day it could be a 2 week wait, they weren't sure how long
    06-24-09 11:09 AM
    I guess I should have went there too. It has already been 10 days and them had no idea when it would ship

06-24-09 11:21 AM
    That's strange I went to an Apple store yesterday and I had no pre order or anything. I walked out with an iPhone and the area I live in and around there are alot of richies. I was expecting it to be sold out. They even had the color I wanted to. White. So not sure it's taking so long for you guys.

06-24-09 11:25 AM
    I went into a Att Corp store on Monday and ordered a white 32 GB and it arrived today. Will go in and pick this up for my wife later today. We followed the Fedex tracking until it arrive in store
    06-24-09 03:04 PM
    can you stop the order and just go into the applestore?
    06-25-09 09:29 PM
    yeah try to cancel the order. call att premier thats how i canceled my preorder then i went into bestbuy and got it on the spot friday
    06-25-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD