So I'm really looking to buy an Ipod Touch - prolly 8gb. I'm just wondering if those of you out there that have a BB and and Ipod touch, do you use you Ipod touch often or not so much with having a BB. I mean for music, videos, wifi, etc.

Will the 8gb be enough or should I go with the 16gb?
    Last edited by Brian.; 09-28-09 at 07:03 AM.
    09-28-09 06:34 AM
    Personally, I like using the iPod much better for music. The BlackBerry media player is improving, but let's face it - when you use iTunes to manage your music library there is nothing that compares to an Apple product.
    09-28-09 06:56 AM
    I'm an avid BB user; currently the World 8830, Curve 8330 and the Tour 9630. I keep my iTouch with me at all times and just upgraded to the 64g, no regrets. Keeping my music (and movies) separate allows me to easy access to the BB when the business day starts with the (choice of) music still playing in the background. I travel 4-5 day a week. With 17g of music and 33g of video available at all times, theres a lot to choose depending on the mood. This also keeps the memory free on my BB and SD card for the never-ending new pics, apps and themes!
    09-28-09 07:22 AM
    I havent touched my Ipod since i upgraded to 16g on my storm.
    09-28-09 07:27 AM
    I use my BB for music and movies way more than the internet as surfing on my BB is god awful slow and I'm just thinking to just dump my BB an get a touch.
    09-28-09 07:33 AM
    I use my touch for media! It saves battery life on my BB
    So I'm really looking to buy an Ipod Touch - prolly 8gb. I'm just wondering if those of you out there that have a BB and and Ipod touch, do you use you Ipod touch often or not so much with having a BB. I mean for music, videos, wifi, etc.

Will the 8gb be enough or should I go with the 16gb?
    I hate to admit it, but I do use my son's ipod touch a lot....but use any ipod mp3 player over any smartphone I have owned.
    I use both. I prefer my iTouch because it doesn't use my phones battery. And its better lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 07:57 AM
    I have both. Keeping my BB for other stuff while Touch for movies and music cause I don't think BB can handle all of my files. lol
    09-28-09 10:16 AM
    I have both, but my iPod Touch never leaves my car. I only use it because it holds so much music and I'm more accustomed to the controls (especially while driving).
    09-28-09 10:20 AM
    I'm die hard BB but as far as music management the only thing that comes close to the Touch is the Storm.

Get the Touch for the tunes my man and up the gigs on that, you'd be surprised how fast they run out.
    09-28-09 10:41 AM
    To be honest, when I first got my iPod touch I would use it all the time and bring it pretty much everywhere I went. It was a new toy. Then I got my first BB, the Storm, and I didn't put it down. Since I got the Storm, I haven't really used my iPod touch at all. It sits in my gym bag right now and I only take it out when I go to the gym. So, I probably use it about 3-4 times a week or for when I go on vacation and want to watch movies with it while I'm traveling.
    09-28-09 12:54 PM
    I use my ITouch for Music and movies and my BB for emails. I would get the 8gb Itouch, I have 7 movies and about 1200 songs, I am not sure how big your lmusic collection is but if you have a lot of songs I would go with the bigger memory.
    09-28-09 03:26 PM
    Thanks everyone for the info. I think the 8GB should do just fine as I have about 750 songs and looking to put a few movies, games, and apps on it.

Does the Touch have the pinch zoom in and out like the Pre for viewing web pages?
    09-28-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD