In another thread, I put up an article from Forbes Magazine from a writer who claims that the iPhone is a device engineered and marketed for and to women. Again, this is a FORBES Magazine article.

Well some of the iPhone devotees reacted as though I had suggested something almost semi Satanic for posting the Forbes article.

So, well I almost didn't post this but in the cause of fair play, it appears that a different magazine ... albeit not one as serious as Forbes ... believes that girls ... particularly "hot babes" ... apparently don't like the iPhone at all.

I have no real opinion on this. I just think it's funny.

So, again, in the spirit of fair play, here is an article that says hot chicks just have absolutely no time for the iPhone.

iPhone for women or not? Your call.

Here's the article for those interested ... Hot Women Sport A Blackberry, Not The iPhone ZiggyTek Blog
    07-31-09 01:12 AM
    Well then apparently i was hot, now im not. Since i went from a bold to an iphone... LOL
    07-31-09 03:56 AM
    Those women are hot? What's the delio with Emma.. is this a sex offender magazine?
    07-31-09 08:21 AM
    Well then apparently i was hot, now im not. Since i went from a bold to an iphone... LOL
    LOL. I'm sure you are definitely just as hot as you were before. Maybe more so. The iPhone is much sleeker than that bulky Bold.
    07-31-09 12:57 PM
    Those women are hot? What's the delio with Emma.. is this a sex offender magazine?
    LOL. We're finally finding some people with a sense of humor in this forum!
    07-31-09 12:58 PM
    LOL. We're finally finding some people with a sense of humor in this forum!
    X2

Thank goodness
    08-03-09 06:05 PM

I would say most of them are hot but you mentioned Emma and now I just feel creepy.
    08-03-09 08:10 PM
    Those women are hot?
    Rihanna is... I'd hit it... LOL
    08-03-09 08:25 PM
    well that's...interesting
    08-04-09 12:16 AM
    nice article. I wonder why no storm?
    08-04-09 08:51 AM
    Probably their agency or management company provides a cell phone so they can get in touch with their agent/manager/staff. And management agencies use blackberries. People in Hollywood don't use iphones... haven't you seen Entourage?
    08-04-09 09:04 AM
    Probably their agency or management company provides a cell phone so they can get in touch with their agent/manager/staff. And management agencies use blackberries. People in Hollywood don't use iphones... haven't you seen Entourage?
    Funny how Hollywood adopts BlackBerrys (vs iPhones) and Macs (vs PCs). It's funny but true. Look everywhere in Hollywood and you see people with BlackBerrys and Macs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 10:41 AM
    Funny how Hollywood adopts BlackBerrys (vs iPhones) and Macs (vs PCs). It's funny but true. Look everywhere in Hollywood and you see people with BlackBerrys and Macs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Macs are favored in the entertainment industry because of their perception of being made for 'creative' thinkers.
    08-04-09 02:52 PM
    Macs are favored in the entertainment industry because of their perception of being made for 'creative' thinkers.
    Here...let me tell you about BBM...

The black berry is a time tested device that works. That's why people buy them.
    08-04-09 07:17 PM
    Here...let me tell you about BBM...

The black berry is a time tested device that works. That's why people buy them.
    Pepole in the entertainment industry buy Blackebrry because its a status symbol as much as an iphone is to regular Joe's.

Trust me, my good friend was a Hollywood actor in TV and major motion pictures, and he carried a Curve until getting a 3GS. I wont say his name for obvious privacy reasons.

Actors get BBs because they want to look like "movers and shakers." Most honestly dont do more than calls, texts, and emails, which a $50 phone can do. My buddy didnt even know what BBM was, nor had a single app installed past what came with the phone- a basic user. Its a status symbol in Hollywood that they look like "big ballers" with lots of important business to attend to.

Saying that though, there are a lot of musicians who carry iphones- for obvious media reasons. So its kind of a split between actors and musicians.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 08-05-09 at 07:04 AM.
    08-05-09 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD