02-21-10 01:05 PM
154 12345 ...
tools
    I was in your same position and i currently use the iphone. I switch back on forth cuz trully bbm is dearly missed. If you are a heavy bbmer i think that the iphone will make you happy for a couple of weeks and then you'll be back to bberry.
    I bbm 3 contacts everyday so i can text them witht the iphone but if you are in contact with way more people then this might be an issue for you.
    02-11-10 09:37 AM
    Well Caroline I would ask wat do you primary use your phone for? An why do you want to switch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 11:34 AM

BBM was quickly forgot about after one day with the iPhone. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple doesn't have it's only version of BBM in the works or even implement iChat into the iPhone.

02-11-10 11:52 AM
    Now that would be hot
    I've never understood this bbm epidemic for people who are not on the BES system. I can understand if your whole family uses Blackberry or every single fried you have, but I see a lot of people who have social groups and what not. I'm sure when we get iChat maybe I'll grasp it better but so far I'm kind of lost at it's purpose for people that rave about it but don't need it.

02-11-10 12:24 PM
    got the first iphone when it came out went to bb, missed the apps went back to iphone 3g.
    02-11-10 12:42 PM
    Just bought a new iphone 3gs 16gb yesterday & trading my unlocked Bold for another iphone 3gs 16gb tomorrow

Sorry but bye bye BB
    02-11-10 02:40 PM
    Just bought a new iphone 3gs 16gb yesterday & trading my unlocked Bold for another iphone 3gs 16gb tomorrow

Sorry but bye bye BB
    Your a smart man welcome

02-11-10 02:48 PM
    long time bb user since the pearl up to the bold. Switched to iphone last year. I go back and forth between which one I want to use. I suck *** at typing on the iphone and if it had a non touchscreen keyboard id be 100% happy with it.
    02-11-10 03:55 PM
    I wonder if am the only guy who finds it much easier to type on the iphone then the physical keyboard on BB. I now find the BB keys to small, I just love this phone.
    02-11-10 04:41 PM
    I wonder if am the only guy who finds it much easier to type on the iphone then the physical keyboard on BB. I now find the BB keys to small, I just love this phone.
    The blackberry keyboard although blackberry users will dispute this I'm sure is like getting into beer it's an acquired thing. The more you use it the better you come to appreciate and like it.

02-11-10 05:00 PM
    The blackberry keyboard although blackberry users will dispute this I'm sure is like getting into beer it's an acquired thing. The more you use it the better you come to appreciate and like it. I have always found the iPhone to be user friendly I mean the letter pop up so you can see what your pressing for godsake. On the blackberry once your hand goes down you have to know instinctly yourboressing the right key, and everyone isn't good at that.

02-11-10 05:02 PM
    The blackberry keyboard although blackberry users will dispute this I'm sure is like getting into beer it's an acquired thing. The more you use it the better you come to appreciate and like it. I have always found the iPhone to be user friendly I mean the letters pop up so you can see what your pressing for godsake. On the blackberry once your hand goes down you have to know instinctly yourboressing the right key, and everyone isn't good at that.

02-11-10 05:04 PM
    I see someone is having wap issues.
    You posted that 3 times.

Edit:
    Iphoneloyalist, why are you using WAP ?

One of the reasons I gave up my curve was for the iPhone browser.
    I want the full site in the palm of my hand.
    The only reason I used WAP on my curve was for speed, due to it's crappy web browser.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 02-11-10 at 05:27 PM.
    02-11-10 05:22 PM
    I feel the same way. I find it easier to type on the iPhone than on my work BB 8830 WE.
    02-12-10 07:35 PM
    I just sold my Bold 9700 and a iPod Touch 2nd 32gb to buy a new iPhone 3Gs 32gb. I have used Blackberry phones for 5 yrs, and it is getting bored to me.

For 5 yrs stick with BB, I have to say that Blackberry phone is best for business email need and text msg addiction (like me), as long as iPhone doesn't have a physical keyboard, it can't beat BB at this point.

However, the iPhone give me more options for multimedia, productivity and web browsing (I just wish they support Flash) combine with the acceptable phone and messaging ability in one package (I no longer need to carry two devices).

And the last reason why I left BB ... I want to keep myself away from texting on driving ... I can't stop it when I still use BB phone >__<
    02-12-10 08:22 PM
    Guess what airsupply. If you text and drive with your bb, you will probably do the same with your iPhone.

Been there, doin' that. ( even though I know I shouldn't ).
    02-12-10 08:57 PM
    Guess what airsupply. If you text and drive with your bb, you will probably do the same with your iPhone.

Been there, doin' that. ( even though I know I shouldn't ).
    Yep. I texted and drove with my bb and now I do with my iphone. Just not during school zones because you will get a fine.
    02-13-10 02:43 AM
    I see someone is having wap issues.
    You posted that 3 times.

Edit:
    Iphoneloyalist, why are you using WAP ?

One of the reasons I gave up my curve was for the iPhone browser.
    I want the full site in the palm of my hand.
    The only reason I used WAP on my curve was for speed, due to it's crappy web browser.
    sorry i totally saw this late, i use the wap forum because im to lazy to scroll down and click change to default lol.
    02-13-10 04:13 AM
    last night i just made a phone call to my mom with my ipod touch. lol
    i just buy minutes & it works as a phone..but i am never gonna get a iphone...at lease not yet..i still love my bb.

oh & yeah it's easy to type on the ipod/phone - i touched both ipod & iphone.
    02-13-10 04:32 AM
    Yep. I texted and drove with my bb and now I do with my iphone. Just not during school zones because you will get a fine.
    Only because you'll get fined not because of the children lol, that just sounds horrible ShiPanda
    02-13-10 04:33 AM
    last night i just made a phone call to my mom with my ipod touch. lol
    i just buy minutes & it works as a phone..but i am never gonna get a iphone...at lease not yet..i still love my bb.

oh & yeah it's easy to type on the ipod/phone - i touched both ipod & iphone.
    i would love an iPhone as thin as the iTouch that would be amazing
    02-13-10 04:34 AM
    i would love an iPhone as thin as the iTouch that would be amazing
    isn't the new one thin as the ipod touch? the 3Gs?
    02-13-10 04:35 AM
    isn't the new one thin as the ipod touch? the 3Gs?
    no i wish, its the same dimensions as the 3G
    02-13-10 04:48 AM
    no i wish, its the same dimensions as the 3G
    Oh, I see....I don't like the feeling of the iPhone..IDK Y but I'd rather hold an iPod Touch. Lol
    02-13-10 04:50 AM
    Oh, I see....I don't like the feeling of the iPhone..IDK Y but I'd rather hold an iPod Touch. Lol
    Yea the iTouch is an awesome build, the iPhone is too compared to any other device on the market. Apple has the build quality down but after walking around with a Touch all the time i can see why people would like it more then the iPhone its thinner sleeker, i love my touch. I always have my Touch on me jammin with my iPhone in the other pocket on vibrate.
    02-13-10 04:58 AM
154 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD