Hey guys this is a I left blackberry for iPhone thread not a debate thread let's chill and come together like **** cheeks lol
    02-14-10 06:44 PM
    Yeh im sure not sure where ATT data map came from but its obviously VERY old, and purposely trying to mislead people.

If you want the REAL truth use AT&T Coverage Viewer EDGE and 3G are much more extensive
    AT&T knows there coverage sucks! That's why they are spending 2 billion dollars to try and fix it. You can look at maps all you want, they don't mean anything. Just because the map says it works does not not mean it does.
    02-14-10 07:36 PM
    am i the only one whos tired of people saying they left the iphone because "everyone has it and its played out" or "blackberry's look more professional while iphones make me look like a kid" reasons?

hahha fantastic.
    02-14-10 07:41 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I would rather have a iPhone with spotty coverage then no iPhone at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 10:14 PM
    Well I didn't move from a BB to an iPhone 3gs. I moved from a BB to a HTC Hero and now the iPhone. Out of all the darn phones I've tried since last July (Pre-Tour-Hero) there is no way that I will go back to a blackberry. For me nothing is better than the iPhone and that's coming from a former iPhone/Apple hater!
    02-14-10 10:54 PM
    Well I didn't move from a BB to an iPhone 3gs. I moved from a BB to a HTC Hero and now the iPhone. Out of all the darn phones I've tried since last July (Pre-Tour-Hero) there is no way that I will go back to a blackberry. For me nothing is better than the iPhone and that's coming from a former iPhone/Apple hater!
    That's good to hear the iPhone isn't that bad if people give it a chance. It's a good device both for business and pleasure. The pleasure par you can't get on a blackberry
    02-14-10 11:02 PM
    That's good to hear the iPhone isn't that bad if people give it a chance. It's a good device both for business and pleasure. The pleasure par you can't get on a blackberry
    Don't I know it. I brought my first one back in Dec. and took it back a month later because I couldn't figure out how to deal with iTunes. I was just so used to opening a folder and dragging what I wanted from my computer to my phone. However once I got used to playing with the HTC, I started playing with my son's iPod Touch, I realized out accurate the keyboard was and just how smooth everything was on the iPod. After that, my son showed me how to navigate iTunes and that's all it took to get me back to the iPhone. Well that and the fact that AT&T lowered their plans and Sprint was getting on my nerves.
    02-15-10 01:22 AM
    Okay so here it is. As many of you know I was a die hard Berry guy for over 2 years. I made the switch just before Christmas and I have not looked back since. As I have said before I love RIM and Blackberry in general, for me it just came down to wanting something new and different from what I had been using. IMHO the iPhone is the best smartphone ever made. It was the first real game changer in the industry and it keeps getting better. I really hope that RIM comes up with a real consumer phone in the near future so that I can give the Berry another shot.
    02-15-10 01:40 AM
    Okay so here it is. As many of you know I was a die hard Berry guy for over 2 years. I made the switch just before Christmas and I have not looked back since. As I have said before I love RIM and Blackberry in general, for me it just came down to wanting something new and different from what I had been using. IMHO the iPhone is the best smartphone ever made. It was the first real game changer in the industry and it keeps getting better. I really hope that RIM comes up with a real consumer phone in the near future so that I can give the Berry another shot.
    I'm banking if Microsoft is successful with their "PINK" project (a mobile platform built in 2 parts one for consumers and 1 for business users) RIM might just follow their lead.
    02-15-10 01:47 AM
    I'm banking if Microsoft is successful with their "PINK" project (a mobile platform built in 2 parts one for consumers and 1 for business users) RIM might just follow their lead.
    "Pink" is just going to be a Zune HD with Win Mo 7 as the OS. Not really impressed with anything that Windows is doing.
    02-15-10 01:50 AM
    Same here... had every vzw blackberry from both curves, pearl, tour and both storms...

iPhone is the better device and I really don't miss vzw that much
    02-15-10 02:44 AM
    Only because you'll get fined not because of the children lol, that just sounds horrible ShiPanda
    Well its true. And most of my driving is when everyone is asleep. Not an excuse, I just cant help myself if someone texts me while im driving I can't just not answer.
    02-16-10 12:41 AM
    been out of the cb business for a while whats going on iPhone lovers
    02-16-10 09:28 PM
    Oh, you know, the usual:

iPhone vs. BB threads twice a week...

The iPhone is a toy, it can't multitask 3rd party apps...

The BB browser sucks, they need to overhaul (insert function here)...

There's another BB coming that'll blow your socks off, just wait..

All iPhone users are fanboys...

AT&T coverage is inferior to VZW. No it's not. Yes it is. No it's not. Yes it is...

The usual.
    02-16-10 09:49 PM
    hahaha not shocking i just finished going through a few of those myself laughing going same ol same ol. I'm pretty sure the iPhone is mentioned on this website almost as much as the Blackberry is itself.

That whole "Toy" thing still bothers me. If Blackberry put out some decent gaming applications or something that could keep people busy when bored watch how quickly they would still say their Blackberry is no Toy. Its like the Blackberry users natural defense to failing App Developer support.

And carrier talk there is no point its subjective to where you live. ATT is great here for me in the DC area, but in another part of the same city it could be horrible.
    02-16-10 09:57 PM
    Oh, you know, the usual:

iPhone vs. BB threads twice a week...

The iPhone is a toy, it can't multitask 3rd party apps...

The BB browser sucks, they need to overhaul (insert function here)...

There's another BB coming that'll blow your socks off, just wait..

All iPhone users are fanboys...

AT&T coverage is inferior to VZW. No it's not. Yes it is. No it's not. Yes it is...

The usual.
    LMAO that about sums it up.
    02-16-10 10:03 PM
    ^^haha pretty funny. There's one think in my opionion at which bberrys are best...looking more professional. I am not sure if this is just me but when i see a business man with a bberry and one with an iphone i seem to think that the one with the berry is the real buz guy.
    02-17-10 08:47 AM
    LMAO that about sums it up.

LMAO isn't that the truth
    02-17-10 11:23 AM
    Lol dman91 you always have me rolling.
    02-17-10 03:36 PM
    If there was a raep system on this site, I would totally raep you right now.

*starts looking for the little button that reports abusive posts*
    02-17-10 04:58 PM
    ^^haha pretty funny. There's one think in my opionion at which bberrys are best...looking more professional. I am not sure if this is just me but when i see a business man with a bberry and one with an iphone i seem to think that the one with the berry is the real buz guy.

I'm starting to see A LOT of business men/women with iPhone's these days.... before I think it was 75/25 BB but it's more like 50/50... we'll see what happens when the 4G iPhone comes out
    02-17-10 06:53 PM
    I'm starting to see A LOT of business men/women with iPhone's these days.... before I think it was 75/25 BB but it's more like 50/50... we'll see what happens when the 4G iPhone comes out
    Yea it's a fairly common thing to see companies issue iPhones now, and an iPhone looks very professional, maybe certain people persona of it is not but as far as it's look, it's a very sleek and clean looking device.
    02-17-10 07:03 PM
    Yea it's a fairly common thing to see companies issue iPhones now, and an iPhone looks very professional, maybe certain people persona of it is not but as far as it's look, it's a very sleek and clean looking device.
    It's such a sleek device, it's one of the devices out there with the right case on it (such as the air jacket) there is no bulkiness or even heavy, like the Storm 2 is... truly amazed lol
    02-17-10 07:16 PM
    It's such a sleek device, it's one of the devices out there with the right case on it (such as the air jacket) there is no bulkiness or even heavy, like the Storm 2 is... truly amazed lol

Yea the air jacket is a great case for the iPhone.
    02-17-10 09:12 PM
    Yea the air jacket is a great case for the iPhone.
    I got the titanium one and i'm shocked how it's even holding up to scratches... I don't treat it like it's bulletproof... but a truly wonderful case
    02-17-10 10:30 PM
154 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD