Whats up guys now i know there is an iPhone crowd on here that loves crackberry but owns an iPhone, maybe you left your Blackberry or own both an iPhone and a Blackberry. I wanted to see how many of you are out there and give a reason why you left or own an iPhone.
    Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 02-02-10 at 02:21 PM.
    02-02-10 01:56 PM
    Bought a iPhone 3GS last June but still run a 9700. I gotta have both as both have its pluses and minuses.
    02-02-10 02:11 PM
    I'm with you my work phone is a BB 9700 but my IT guy said i can have an iPhone now so im dropping it but its a nice device i dont hate on BB users at all. But this iPhone does Rock
    02-02-10 02:13 PM
    BB Tour and iPhone 3Gs. Both personal phones. Lame, I know, but I just couldn't chose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 02:27 PM
    Lol think this is a problem for many people who have berry's but think about the iPhone

Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 02-02-10 at 03:50 PM.
    02-02-10 02:48 PM
    Had an iPhone since the original was released. Was running the iPhone with several blackberries until 3.0. Once landscape, copy and paste and video recording were added it was a done deal for blackberry. I did initially miss the reliability of email, but overall that wasn't enough to keep runnig both devices. My Bold 9000 is at home in a drawer. It's been there since the 3GS came out.
    02-02-10 03:43 PM
    Curve 8330 to Storm 2.

Curve wasn't bad for what it was, but the Storm 2 is a disaster. Biggest POS touchscreen I have ever seen/used. BB should just give up on trying to make touchscreen phones.
    02-02-10 03:44 PM
    Curve 8330 to Storm 2.

Curve wasn't bad for what it was, but the Storm 2 is a disaster. Biggest POS touchscreen I have ever seen/used. BB should just give up on trying to make touchscreen phones.
    LOL i know a few Storm 2 users who will fight you over words like that lol, you know blackberry users don't take to kindly to criticism
    02-02-10 03:51 PM
    LOL i know a few Storm 2 users who will fight you over words like that lol, you know blackberry users don't take to kindly to criticism
    Even they know the Storm series is/was a disaster LOL.
    02-02-10 03:56 PM
    I knew the Storm was a disaster I didn't know the Storm 2 was as well..
    02-02-10 04:03 PM
    I knew the Storm was a disaster I didn't know the Storm 2 was as well..

I don't think the Storm 2 was a disaster but its not a nexus one or anything like that in terms of consumer demand, (by the way i sent you a twitter request follow me back)
    02-02-10 04:17 PM
    Been using an iPhone and BB interchangeably since last summer. I've been using
    only my iPhone for the last month after I sold my BB. Looking to get a 9700 again
    though and do the interchange thing again.
    02-02-10 05:40 PM
    I switched from an 8320 to the iPhone for the simple fact that the BB browser sucked. The screen size also for me was aggravating on the 8320. The apps on the iPhone are unreal compared to the apps that are offered on the BB. Plus watching you tube video were not very sharp on the BB. They are super crisp and clear on the iPhone.
    02-02-10 05:48 PM
    Been using an iPhone and BB interchangeably since last summer. I've been using
    only my iPhone for the last month after I sold my BB. Looking to get a 9700 again
    though and do the interchange thing again.
    I've been doing that samething for work reasons but now my IT guy says iPhones can get on our network so I'm just going to rock 2 iPhones instead of a blackberry I have run into truncated emails a bit to many times on the blackberry

02-02-10 07:21 PM
    I went and got an iphone last november. BB wasnt doing it anymore. I love my iphone more and more each day.
    02-03-10 02:10 AM
    Why did I switch?
    . Better browser
    . Bigger screen
    . HSPA data speeds (though I could have gotten that with a 9700)

I may yet go back to BB. I'm waiting to see what the Dakota brings to the table.
    02-03-10 05:41 AM
    I went and got an iphone last november. BB wasnt doing it anymore. I love my iphone more and more each day.
    That's awesome my late night friend

02-03-10 06:42 AM
    Why did I switch?
    . Better browser
    . Bigger screen
    . HSPA data speeds (though I could have gotten that with a 9700)

I may yet go back to BB. I'm waiting to see what the Dakota brings to the table.
    I'm not going back to Blackberry but i am very interested to see what the Dakota brings but with Blackberry's track record I'm sure i know all the features by heart already.
    02-03-10 07:01 AM
    I had an iPhone for about 9 months and decided to try the Bold. I loved the Bold in most aspects; especially battery life But, not enough room for apps and I found that I actually used a lot of apps on my iPhone that I missed on my Bold. I had the Bold for about 2 months and was really torn in wanting the iPhone. My upgrade was in January and was actually going to try the 9700, but my local store AND the AT&T website were both out of stock. SO, I decided to go back to the iPhone and I LOVE it! I found I really missed it - still wish for a better battery life, but the apps more than make up for that. I think even with the Dakota/Magnum coming out, by that time the iPhone will have a new version and Rim will still be trying to play catch up with the interface.

I also have a Mac computer - guess I'm just going to have to admit that I'm an Apple fan!
    02-03-10 04:03 PM
    I run both 8900 and 3GS

I switch on 8900 for BBIM
    02-03-10 04:22 PM
    I used to have an Iphone 3GS and really liked it. It was weird leaving my BBs in the past, but I wanted more multimedia capabilities. After 3 months, I realized that I never watched any movies, rarely listened to music, rarely watched youtube videos, rarely did any major web browsing. I dowloaded 79 applications and probably used only five on a regular basis. So all of the great things that the iphone had to offer I didn't use. I longed for my BBM, great calendar, task list, great battery life, and superior messaging capabilities. I think I'm with BB for good. Still love the iphone and I sniff out any new Iphone news I possibly can. But BB is just right for me. I'm glad that I gave the iphone a try though and not bash it or speak about it without actually owning it. It truly is a great device and definitely not a toy.
    02-03-10 04:26 PM
    I had an iPhone for about 9 months and decided to try the Bold. I loved the Bold in most aspects; especially battery life But, not enough room for apps and I found that I actually used a lot of apps on my iPhone that I missed on my Bold. I had the Bold for about 2 months and was really torn in wanting the iPhone. My upgrade was in January and was actually going to try the 9700, but my local store AND the AT&T website were both out of stock. SO, I decided to go back to the iPhone and I LOVE it! I found I really missed it - still wish for a better battery life, but the apps more than make up for that. I think even with the Dakota/Magnum coming out, by that time the iPhone will have a new version and Rim will still be trying to play catch up with the interface.

I also have a Mac computer - guess I'm just going to have to admit that I'm an Apple fan!
    I used to have an Iphone 3GS and really liked it. It was weird leaving my BBs in the past, but I wanted more multimedia capabilities. After 3 months, I realized that I never watched any movies, rarely listened to music, rarely watched youtube videos, rarely did any major web browsing. I dowloaded 79 applications and probably used only five on a regular basis. So all of the great things that the iphone had to offer I didn't use. I longed for my BBM, great calendar, task list, great battery life, and superior messaging capabilities. I think I'm with BB for good. Still love the iphone and I sniff out any new Iphone news I possibly can. But BB is just right for me. I'm glad that I gave the iphone a try though and not bash it or speak about it without actually owning it. It truly is a great device and definitely not a toy.

This is why the iPhone is good for some and the boring BB platform is for some.

I'm gonna be getting the 4th gen iPhone and keeping my Tour for business. Kind of best of both worlds having both
    02-03-10 06:10 PM
    Went from Storm1 to Iphone 3gs and never have had to worry about memory or battery pulls. Use Google sync for mail and it works great.
    02-03-10 06:12 PM
    Went from Storm1 to Iphone 3gs and never have had to worry about memory or battery pulls. Use Google sync for mail and it works great.
    This is true i love the fact i don't have to deal with battery pulls
    02-04-10 12:58 AM
    This is true i love the fact i don't have to deal with battery pulls
    I LOVE not having to do battery pulls. Also having 24564651321468 apps and my phone never slowing down.
    02-04-10 02:56 AM
154 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD