04-28-12 12:11 PM
    Still can't figure for the life of me why apple fanboi's make crackberry accounts.

It must be super lame over at Imore lol I wouldn't know though since my device of choice is BlackBerry.

I suggest getting a girlfriend or a puppy or a Playbook to help ease the bordem.

Good luck.
    04-28-12 12:38 PM
    sorry to burst your bubble, but i had a berry and still do, have a wife, kid and a dog. I find it super lame that you got all but-hurt about a funny photo i shared
    hunoosh likes this.
    04-28-12 01:21 PM
    Still can't figure for the life of me why apple fanboi's make crackberry accounts.

It must be super lame over at Imore lol I wouldn't know though since my device of choice is BlackBerry.

I suggest getting a girlfriend or a puppy or a Playbook to help ease the bordem.

Good luck.
    And quit crying, its obvious you can't take a joke....
    04-28-12 01:30 PM
    A good bit of us created our accounts when we were still BB owners. I cant speak for others but I personally make a point to stay out of the BB portions of this site if I dont have anything helpful to say. For the life of me I cant figure why a soured BB user would bother to even come down to the other platforms forum to be miserable about his phone not living up to his expectations and to and moan at the users of a different device that are perfectly happy about their product.
    Last edited by Crude Berry; 04-28-12 at 02:39 PM.
    Barljo, hunoosh, jclif and 1 others like this.
    04-28-12 02:28 PM
    Mehhhh
    04-28-12 05:13 PM
    It's obvious that you can't deliver one, certainly not a funny one.
    right.... go back to canada eh
    04-28-12 10:33 PM
    This thread didn't start out that funny, but NOW it's getting there...

IBTL
    04-28-12 10:39 PM
    The comic is weak. It isn't funny. OP what does you're having a family have to do with you posting a lame comic?
    04-28-12 10:48 PM
    Here is something you should find funny Joe_Fresh,

Enjoy:
    The company you keep.
    Apple Sued by Justice Department for E-Book Price Fixing

The security you don't care about
    iRecovery iPhone Spy Stick - Recover Deleted Text Messages & Calls

The hacks you never find out about
    SIMPLE SOFTWARE | Apple App Store Hack Makes Good Apps Go Bad (Mashable)

Oh, I'm sorry, although the iP4 has the ability to run Siri, Apple wants you to spend money again so only the 4S gets it. Better luck next time. Now that is funny apple boy. Say goodbye to 200 bucks.
    Last edited by guerllamo7; 04-28-12 at 11:27 PM.
    04-28-12 11:19 PM
    The comic is weak. It isn't funny. OP what does you're having a family have to do with you posting a lame comic?
    Someone told him to get a girlfriend and a puppy that's why he responded that he has a family.

IBL.
    04-28-12 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD