I find it funny that all these former loyal BB users are still poking around on Crackberry for their iPhone discussions, myself included. Sure I have looked at other forums for info, but how can I replace the Crackberry community? It's nice to see this section so active with the former BB users who made the leap. I might have an iPhone but I still read Crackberry on a daily basis.
    10-24-11 01:33 PM
    Agreed. CrackBerry is the best smartphone forum!
    JJGeneral1 and periwinklemoon like this.
    10-24-11 01:41 PM
    I find it funny that all these former loyal BB users are still poking around on Crackberry for their iPhone discussions, myself included. Sure I have looked at other forums for info, but how can I replace the Crackberry community? It's nice to see this section so active with the former BB users who made the leap. I might have an iPhone but I still read Crackberry on a daily basis.

Yeah but be careful as I can tell you from experience if you poke around other forums you are:

A. A fanboy who does not belong here.

B. A Troll
    Or my personal favorite.

C: Why are you here? You have an iPhone.....

Welcome aboard......

But don't sweat it so is AVT
    10-24-11 02:13 PM
    It's been a regular nearly daily stop for me since I joined. Never looked anywhere else (except a RIM forum, I think, but it just wasn't CB). I've learned so much here, & will continue to refer my Berry toting friends (and strangers) here, too. There's really nowhere else I want to go, appreciate Kevin leaving the Welcome sign on the door.
    10-24-11 02:14 PM
    chrisy520 is a troll too!!!!!
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-24-11 02:17 PM
    AP, all that experience & you get no respect, do ya
    I haven't ventured back to other forums yet. I don't take rejection well.
    10-24-11 02:20 PM
    I dive in and really could care less what people say.

I have been called a liar, troll, been threatened but, AVT has got us all beat.....
    10-24-11 02:23 PM
    Lol. Yea about a year ago a member threatened to fly from his country to come to NY, find me, beat me up and eventually kill me. It was good times.

Funny thing is the guy has his picture posted. If I saw him anywhere near my house, he would be greeted with the red dot from my AR right on his forehead.

I don't like death threats.
    Last edited by avt123; 10-24-11 at 03:15 PM.
    10-24-11 03:04 PM
    agreed after 5 years of blackberry use on sprint. i finally made the switch to iphone 4s on october 14. i thought i would manage to keep both my 9930 and iphone4s. but i found iphone does everything for me and more. i sold the 9930 today. im not bashing blackberry at all. i still continue to read the forums here and love CB. will continue to follow RIM and their 2012 lineup with BBX. who knows maybe ill come bacj one day. FYI...im keeping my Playbook and very excited for playbook OS 2.0. crackberry.com and their iphone forums are simply the best...thank you guys!
    10-24-11 03:51 PM
    Lol. Yea about a year ago a member threatened to fly from his country to come to NY, find me, beat me up and eventually kill me. It was good times.

Funny thing is the guy has his picture posted. If I saw him anywhere near my house, he would be greeted with the red dot from my AR right on his forehead.

I don't like death threats.
    I've been called names, troll and worse too. Mostly people on here stand up for me when that happens.
    10-24-11 04:01 PM
    I've been called names, troll and worse too. Mostly people on here stand up for me when that happens.
    Yea this guy didn't post it in a thread. He PMed me. I still have the messages saved.
    10-24-11 04:30 PM
    Agreed. CrackBerry is the best smartphone forum!
    Totally agree! I've learned so much about other platforms from Crackberry that other phone specific forums don't seem to have. Most other forums..BB's aren't even in the conversation, so it's nice to be apart of that here.
    10-24-11 04:47 PM
    I love CB but man if you say one bad thing about a BB those young folks get all upset.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-24-11 06:29 PM
    I have both and I can tell you both have their shortcomings. My S2 while the hardware is not as good as 4S, does email much better than IOS.

While there are days I get totally frustrated with the ipad, I like the tablet concept.

Until IOS is more open and the email works as good as my S2, I do not see an iphone in my future.
    10-24-11 09:27 PM
    I love CB but man if you say one bad thing about a BB those young folks get all upset.
    This is very true.

I stay at Crackberry because of the community, I'm familiar with most of the forum members and I know my way around the boards. I do pop into the iPhone forums, but haven't gotten comfortable over there yet. I still like to read about BlackBerry and enjoy the debates.
    10-25-11 09:41 AM
    And you are easy on the eyes......
    10-25-11 09:47 AM
    I just traded my Thunderbolt for an iPhone 4 and it's not bad so far. I still dont care for the Apple way of life, but willing to give it a shot. Just bored with it already since theres no untethered jailbreak on iOS 5 yet. Still CB is my choice of places for tech/BB news.
    10-25-11 10:59 AM
    I just traded my Thunderbolt for an iPhone 4 and it's not bad so far. I still dont care for the Apple way of life, but willing to give it a shot. Just bored with it already since theres no untethered jailbreak on iOS 5 yet. Still CB is my choice of places for tech/BB news.
    Aren't they up to semi-tethered now or something? I agree though, jailbroken iPhones

Especially with enabling mobile hotspot for free (I'm looking at you AT&T )
    10-25-11 11:10 AM
    I've made friends online through cb, and chat it up with a bud here when I'm strolling around his work's neck of the woods, talking smart phones. XDA has been mainly business if you were to call it such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-25-11 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD