Is it me or does it seem a little too quiet here. Maybe I am use to the Blackberry treads where it seems like we are always talking about a new phone, upgrade, or problems. This is not a knock on those threads. I sort of miss the excitement of an upgrade or the hopes of something new.

With my Iphone I know when the new phone should come out and nothing needs upgraded because it just works. At least there for awhile, we all had the battery issues to complain about. That made me excited hoping a new upgrade would come out to fix or I would be entertained by some discussions about the problem.

Since this is my first Iphone, I don't know what to look forward to jailbreaking. Will this get this board a hopping again? Will this make my Iphone like new again?
    01-01-12 05:51 PM
    Don't know what to say. If you want to look at more threads check out an Apple Site dedicated to their products. There won't that much happening at Crackberry since it is Blackberry.
    01-01-12 07:59 PM
    I've noticed I spend a little less time supporting and more time enjoying with my iPhone LOL!!!
    I was one of the lucky ones who didn't have battery issues either
    Most of my forum or blog time is spent looking at new apps or accessories.

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~
    01-02-12 12:23 AM
    With the iPhone you don't have to worry about all those complaints and problems, not saying iPhone doesn't have problems like with the antenna on ip4 and the battery with ip4s it's just going to be a lot less problems
    01-02-12 01:54 AM
    Check out the forums at TiPb! All thing "i" over there.

http://forums.tipb.com/
    01-02-12 06:03 PM
    It's definitely all things "i" there ... Good place to be
    01-02-12 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD