New to iPhone and my iPhone won't switch to landscape in the browser and aim is this normal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 07:38 PM
    New to iPhone and my iPhone won't switch to landscape in the browser and aim is this normal?

back when I had it aim didn't switch but the browser definitely did and still does..
    06-23-09 07:52 PM
    Ok, well it's not shifting when I visit crackberry, and do a post. I tried turning it in landscape and it doesn't change. It does it for text messages, and such so I am not sure why. Advice?
    06-23-09 09:02 PM
    I think I saw someone else post about this the other day. I think you have to have it switched to landscape mode before opening the keyboard. Hope this helps.
    06-24-09 01:22 AM
    I'll have to try it. I never thought of that.
    06-24-09 02:04 AM
    Well it worked I never thought of having it turned before I opened the site. Good well now I will be able to help anyone with the same issue. What would I do with out you guys, thank you!

06-24-09 02:43 AM
    Take it in to Att store.
    06-24-09 03:32 AM
    Take it in to Att store.
    Did you read the first post only or the whole thread? I'm guessing the first post since you did the same thing in a different thread... The OP's issue has been resolved already without needing to take it into a store for troubleshooting/replacement.
    06-24-09 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD