IPHONE

For men and women and the 3gs too. :O

iPhone 4 in a luxurious case made of 200-year-old African Blackwood. It is a rare, exclusive material of incredible strength and durability. Ornament of the case – branded Apple made of 18-karat gold on the back panel. Case is produced from 200-year-old African Blackwood. Model is notable for elegance and noble reticence.

Collection will be available in December, 2010
    General Features

$4,500
    08-13-10 08:50 AM
    For that price I expect more from my phone then "wood". Maybe drive me to work, cook me food, automatically reply to my emails with an appropriate response....maybe even talk to my GF when she's in one of those taking moods lol
    08-13-10 09:08 AM
    Jesus... I guess people really have money to burn. I agree with you BB. How about create a hologram of me. Go to work for me when I want to stay in bed, despense money with the new and improved " ATM " app. lol.......
    08-13-10 11:08 AM
    Hahahaha I would put my name down for that app

Jesus... I guess people really have money to burn. I agree with you BB. How about create a hologram of me. Go to work for me when I want to stay in bed, despense money with the new and improved " ATM " app. lol.......
    08-13-10 11:29 AM
    Hmmm, I guess I'm gonna pass on the $4500 i4 case, I'm kind of used to eating and living indoors.
    08-13-10 02:05 PM
    Hmmm, I guess I'm gonna pass on the $4500 i4 case, I'm kind of used to eating and living indoors.
    lol

That's hilarious!
    08-13-10 02:07 PM
    Naw...I don't care how "rare" the "wood" happens to be. $4500...for an iPhone case?
    08-13-10 05:22 PM
    For that price I expect more from my phone then "wood". Maybe drive me to work, cook me food, automatically reply to my emails with an appropriate response....maybe even talk to my GF when she's in one of those taking moods lol
    Tazer functionality would be nice. The ability to zap folks....or something like that.
    08-13-10 05:24 PM
    You have got to be kidding! I looked at that site...maybe a read incorrectly but it is not a case but a handmade iPhone. But still!? The watches were $60K. But right now I'm typing this from my air conditioned living room, I'll take that over fancy wood.
    08-13-10 06:17 PM
    Haha, got wood? Next you'll see one for bb and droid...only if this one sells at least one lol.

I'm gonna say this is overrated, ill put gold around my neck before I'd put it on my phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 06:31 PM
    Yeah, that's a little much. I might pay that if it was titanium and cooked. haha
    08-15-10 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD