I say it needs to be 2000 mAh at the very least, especially since they are not removable and you can't buy a extended battery from another company.

Here are the specs on the previous models:

Original: 3.7 V 1400 mAh
    3G: 3.7 V 1150 mAh
    3GS: 3.7 V 1219 mAh

It's funny how the battery actually decreased from the original. Why the **** would they do that? Anyways, I think 2000 mAh would be a step in the right direction.
    12-13-09 10:35 AM
    They do make extended batteries that plug into the dock connector. I know they sell it at walmart for like $57 or so. I do agree that it should a bigger battery though. My iPod touch eats the battery quick while surfing on wifi. Otherwise it pretty good, but not as good as my 8330, probably due to the screen size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 12:06 AM
    Jeck:
    If it looks like this..

It means there's a alarm set. You'll want to go into Clock, the Alarm Clock, and it'll tell you which ones are active. To turn it off, you just slide "on" to "off" .. hope this helps.
    12-15-09 05:34 AM
    just got my iphone today and theres a clock next to the battery thingy in top right... what does that mean? and how do you delte the iphone apps lke the stock one and stuff? can you?
    You can't delete the Stock app, or some of the others.

But if you go into settings, and go to restrictions, you can "hide" some apps, such as Safari, and the Camera...

But, no-

Unfortunately most Apps are there to stay.
    12-15-09 11:43 AM
    You can't delete the Stock app, or some of the others.

But if you go into settings, and go to restrictions, you can "hide" some apps, such as Safari, and the Camera...

But, no-

Unfortunately most Apps are there to stay.
    Technically you can delete the app if you really want by jailbreaking the phone, but I would just hide it

12-16-09 12:19 AM
    I just move all the crap I don't want to use to the last page.
    12-16-09 12:34 PM
    They do make extended batteries that plug into the dock connector. I know they sell it at walmart for like $57 or so. I do agree that it should a bigger battery though. My iPod touch eats the battery quick while surfing on wifi. Otherwise it pretty good, but not as good as my 8330, probably due to the screen size.

to follow up on that you can get a 1900mah one on ebay for about $12 shipped that clips right into the dock port. My buddy has one and i just got mine and it works fine. Even if it only lasts 6 months, it was only $12! Could easily get a new one after 6 months and still be affordable. I dont think the $60 one is any better per say, theyre all China-made batteries.

I agree though, the next iphone battery needs to be 1500mah+. 2000 may be a stretch because the phone is so thin and I havent seen a really slim 2000mah battery, but 1500's do exists, like the ones the BB's use. Theyre thin enough to fit into the iphone case.
    12-16-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD