There are some of us who see that. I know some mods who are not blind to it either.
    I just happen to be phone crazy and I'm currently running the three major platforms simultaneously. As such, I can see for myself, in my day to day, the strengths and weaknesses of each.
    My first love is BB. But I'm enjoying the h3ll out of my Skyrocket and my new iP4S.
    03-14-12 08:24 AM
    There are some of us who see that. I know some mods who are not blind to it either.
    I just happen to be phone crazy and I'm currently running the three major platforms simultaneously. As such, I can see for myself, in my day to day, the strengths and weaknesses of each.
    My first love is BB. But I'm enjoying the h3ll out of my Skyrocket and my new iP4S.
    THIS.

Use what works for you! There's no need to attack what others use, I, for example, will never use an iPhone, I have my reasons, so I prefer to use a Blackberry instead, but "my reasons" are MINE, not yours.

The best for you it's what it matters, and what works for maybe won't for me, people who use iPhones/Androids/BlackBerry and feel they MUST show the "light" to people in other plataforms are even lower than trolls, at least the troll is having fun, the preachers, on the other hand... Don't
    03-14-12 09:20 AM
    THIS.

Use what works for you! There's no need to attack what others use, I, for example, will never use an iPhone, I have my reasons, so I prefer to use a Blackberry instead, but "my reasons" are MINE, not yours.

The best for you it's what it matters, and what works for maybe won't for me, people who use iPhones/Androids/BlackBerry and feel they MUST show the "light" to people in other plataforms are even lower than trolls, at least the troll is having fun, the preachers, on the other hand... Don't
    I wish other people on this forum thought like you. If you don't have an RIM shrine on your fireplace hearth, you get labeled a troll.
    03-15-12 08:55 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD