Hey all. I recently upgraded from my Droid Incredible to the iPhone4 and it has been an adjustment but getting used to the different OS. I got my i4 6/30 and today out of nowhere I had No Service in the top left hand corner of the display. Now if I was in an elevator I could see why, I was sitting in my backyard! 10 minutes later my wifes i4 did the same thing. I did a hard reset on both and that seemed to have worked but I didn't drop $400 for this. Has anyone else had these problems? I'm running the latest software update on both. Thanks for any suggestions.
    07-03-11 10:52 PM
    You could possibly be having an outage in your area, or they're working on the towers near by.
    07-03-11 11:10 PM
    If that happens once in a blue moon I'd blame it on random signal drop/tower issue. If you end up having this issue constantly over the next week or two I'd be marching back into the store and requesting a replacement.
    You might also think about asking some friends in the area on the same provider what their history with the signal has been.
    07-03-11 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD