03-17-10 10:51 AM
33 12
tools
    You don't have to be rude. I think my english is pretty good even if i rarely use it. It's actually my 3rd language. Why are you so anal? Is it because I don't like the iphone? Haha you make me laugh. Ohh I know, why don't you give a RIM job to Steve Jobs.
    Sorry, I was joking. No hard feelings. I also dont care if you dont like the iphone. I just found it funny that you were talking about a keyboard and then typed an abortion of a sentence. That is all.
    03-16-10 12:03 PM
    I believe it. I just went to an iPhone from the Tour and would never go back in RIM's current state. They need to get with the program before I'll ever considering getting another BlackBerry.

My friend who went from the Storm 2 to the Android said the same thing when I asked him.
    03-16-10 03:22 PM
    My statement is purely based on day to observation in an AT&T Store. I must hear the phrase "Do you guys have the iPhone in stock?" a million times a day. I've YET to get a single phone call asking about stock for the 9700 or 8900, asking questions about them, or wanting it above all others. It doesn't happen at ANY of the stores in my area.
    03-16-10 05:24 PM
    Well it's safe to say I am not one of those 40%. I had the Iphone and I don't plan of letting go of my berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 06:23 PM
    Spelling and punctuation (did not compain about the latter) are two different things. I said he could barely type a coherent sentence... Definition: capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner.

You can barely read.
    Oh mah gawsh! Joo ken spell korrectly! You must feel so special!
    03-16-10 06:34 PM
    Hahahahaha Seriously Steve you should get a nice cape put it on and stay home all day defending apple. What do you care if the guy has coherent sentence's?? You don't all you care about is the fact he doesn't want to keep he's Iphone and since the only thing you have going for yourself is that iphone it hurts, it really hurts that he doesn't like it.

I can't stand people that attack others on a personal level because they don't agree with their choice of device.
    I dont get it. I really dont care if he wants to get rid of the iphone or not. I was just making fun of him. Did I somehow make it seem like I really care about his choice of phone? I dont think I did.
    03-16-10 08:02 PM
    Its ironic how you mention a "keaboard" when you can barely type a coherent sentence.
    Stevie-boy. That's all out mean ... DAMN FUNNY.... But mean!! Lolololololol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 09:54 PM
    Gonna have to get back to you on this.
    Had a BB Storm that I lost while on a trip to Philadelphia. Was eligible for the early upgrade with Verizon but was going to go Droid. I weighed all my options and honestly got tired of looking for a comparable phone to the iPhone so made the switch.
    I get it tomorrow and Ill be happy to tell you afterwards if I will go back to BB. I liked my Storm 9530 until it seemed that RIM really had no intentions of fixing it any further and downloading leaked upon leaked OS really got to be old.

I like apple products, love my iPod touch and am a music geek...why not have everything all incorporated into one device, right?

Stay tuned, i may be back to state the phone sucks but I have a feeling my gripes will be with ATT coverage.
    03-17-10 10:51 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD