With me on the other hand, as soon as I touch my Ipad I become totally bored, disinterested and feel like I want to throw up. That soon goes away as soon as I pick up my awesome BlackBerry. Does anybody know whats causing that? It is real.
    I don't know, my last feeling I had when using my Z10 was anger and frustration when it bricked and left me stranded in an emergency. Luckily the iPhone worked.
    09-27-13 01:18 AM
    Anyway, problem is easily solved for the people who are prone to motion sickness. Again, much ado about nothing. If it cheers up BB users to think Apple is 'suffering ' because of this, well, I can certainly understand why there's BB users looking for anything to gloat over, however small.
    ajst222 and kbz1960 like this.
    09-27-13 01:22 AM
    What about it?

What about the group that Hacked the fingerprint sensor using a fingerprint left on a glass surface.
    09-27-13 07:35 AM
    Lol
    Am I the only one that gets turned on by BB10's peek function

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 07:41 AM
    Don't you mean Apple's iPad mailbox peek function from late 2010? Yeah, it's a lovely feature.

Lol
    Am I the only one that gets turned on by BB10's peek function

Posted via CB10
    reeneebob likes this.
    09-27-13 08:55 AM
    Apple makes people sick. Lol! That's the headline they should have used.
    They (kinda) did elsewhere: Apple iOS 7 makes some users quite literally SICK. As in puking, not upset
    bradu1 likes this.
    09-27-13 10:47 AM
    So are they trying to say BlackBerry's are not popular and can cause death, and Apple's can now make you Mc'sick? Must be the chemtrails and gmo's that's affecting everyone. LOL!
    09-27-13 11:21 AM
    I get this feeling sometimes on my PlayBook, when I'm using it in landscape and certain apps want to go portrait. But I am also very prone to motion sickness and like Bob said, it's from seeing motion that my body can't feel or vice versa. I can get nauseous trying to tie my shoe in an elevator. My daughter always wants to show me her creations in MineCraft, but I can only handle a minute or two...
    reeneebob likes this.
    09-27-13 11:45 AM
    I get this feeling sometimes on my PlayBook, when I'm using it in landscape and certain apps want to go portrait. But I am also very prone to motion sickness and like Bob said, it's from seeing motion that my body can't feel or vice versa. I can get nauseous trying to tie my shoe in an elevator. My daughter always wants to show me her creations in MineCraft, but I can only handle a minute or two...
    It sucks! I would love to play Last Of Us and can't.
    09-27-13 02:51 PM
    15 seconds of this example GIF and I'm queasy...

09-30-13 06:09 PM
    I haven't felt any sort of motion sickness from parallax and I have a background that has a decent amount of movement.

I can totally see why some people would though.
    09-30-13 06:17 PM
    Don't you mean Apple's iPad mailbox peek function from late 2010? Yeah, it's a lovely feature.
    Lmao oh your REALLY drawing at straws!!!!!! Lmao lmao lmao

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 06:32 PM
37 12