I was reading the comments about the performance of the iphone 4 battery. I'm not getting the same performance as you guys. At noon I was at 53%.
    with 3hrs, 28 min of usage, 6hrs, 41 min of stand by,call time 21 min, Data sent 1.1 mb, received 3.0 mb. I turned wifi off hoping this would help. I text a lot and receive sporadic emails through out the day that I push with exchange. I use aim but I turned it off. The only other thing I use is words with friends. Any help you can give me I will very much appreciate thanks.
    07-14-10 03:14 PM
    How long have you had your iPhone? How often do you charge it? How's the brightness on your phone? Just wondering. I know when I had mine, the battery life was awesome with streaming radio, ipod, texting and email.
    07-14-10 03:48 PM
    Had it since friday. I charge it when I have to and I let it charge over night. The brightness is set to whatever it defaults to out of the box. Should that be lowered some more?
    07-14-10 03:54 PM
    I have my brightness lowered a bit less than the default out of the box setting.
    I also do charge my phone not only overnight, but whenever possible. These
    batteries could always use some topping off. I know not everyone has that luxury
    though. But if you're in the car, put it on the charger. While at work, if you're able
    to, just have it on the charger.

Another thing to remember is that when you charge it overnight it stops charging
    at a full charge. So if your phone is fully charged by let's say 5am and you don't
    wake up until 8am, then your phone has basically been "off the charge" for 3 hours.
    07-14-10 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD